Finding previous background packet/SF86?

kombucha23

Forum Sage
I’m looking for a way to obtain my background packet I initially filled out for updating my security clearance/doing a new packet. I’m pretty sure I’ve got a copy somewhere, but if I can’t find it, should HR for the region have it or would I want to call someone else/fill out a request somewhere? Thanks!

I’m looking for a way to obtain my background packet I initially filled out for updating my security clearance/doing a new packet. I’m pretty sure I’ve got a copy somewhere, but if I can’t find it, should HR for the region have it or would I want to call someone else/fill out a request somewhere? Thanks!
Pretty sure the DCSA is who does background investigations for the government so maybe there’s a way to make a request with them to see your info.

Hmmmm, I thought it auto populated from last app ?? (Hoping)

How do I request a copy of my own completed background investigation?
Directions for requesting a copy of your background investigations that was conducted by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM), National Background Investigations Bureau can be found on NBIB's website.

If you are currently in contact with your agency's Human Resources or Security Office and need access to your previously filled-out Standard Form. You may request that access via your agency's Human Resources or Security Office.

Back
Top Bottom