Over-sized apartment style suites at Sonesta ES

FSS jobs in Alaska

adub

I ♥ pointSixtyFive
Are you still going to try to get back into ATC in the lower 48 or are you done with FAA altogether?
The chances of finding an ATM that will do a CPC reinstatement with a FSS CPC is probably nil.. and to top it off, getting regional/ATO approval is probably also nil even if I were to find an ATM that knows about the reinstatement program. AFAIAC, this is the end of the ATC road.

Aunah

Has there been any update on this? People are getting TOLs from the All-source bid that was posted a month later than this one.

Ara

Has there been any update on this? People are getting TOLs from the All-source bid that was posted a month later than this one.
One person got a TOL from this bid, but they're just looking to hire so few people so it's kinda hard. 3 kenai classes a year or something?

adub

I ♥ pointSixtyFive
Wanted to share one last kick to the groin the FAA gave... So while they rejected me from a prior experience bid because (paraphrased) 2152 CPCs cannot use off the street style bids to transfer between options or facilities "for the health and well-being of the NAS" and must use the ERR/NCEPT process or be resigned for over a year, have made an offer and placed a 2152 CPC from a tower into FSS. Rules only apply 1 way, once FSS there is no exit besides leaving the agency.

Union's response: *shrug*.

Was really happy to turn in my badge and leave the facility for the last time.

bewise247

Lurker
I've received a TOL for the FSS class that starts end of July. Has anyone else received one?
Also can anyone tell me where to place to live in Kenai? (preferably fully furnished) and what cell phone service to switch to?
T-mobile told me they won't work in that area.

32andBelow

Forum Sage
I've received a TOL for the FSS class that starts end of July. Has anyone else received one?
Also can anyone tell me where to place to live in Kenai? (preferably fully furnished) and what cell phone service to switch to?
T-mobile told me they won't work in that area.
ATT is the best cell in Alaska by far. You can look I to staying in kenai or soldotna. Kenai fss is across the street from ENA airport.