FY 2018 class dates

stankmasta

Hi, I have a request in with ATO to defer my date until December due to financial reasons, I was told my request would be granted but that class dates for next year aren't out yet. Does anyone have an idea when those dates might start coming out? It seems like currently they are offering through the end of the fiscal year. Thanks for any helpful input.

Hi, I have a request in with ATO to defer my date until December due to financial reasons, I was told my request would be granted but that class dates for next year aren't out yet. Does anyone have an idea when those dates might start coming out? It seems like currently they are offering through the end of the fiscal year. Thanks for any helpful input.
https://www.academy.jccbi.gov/catalog/CPNT?Category=Air Traffic Training

Click on the course that would apply to your hiring background.

Do you have details on the deferment process?

Back
Top Bottom