Have you guys had multiple different HR reps during your hiring process?

jenkins156

So when I first got my TOL in 2018 I had a name listed as my HR POC. Never contacted her until sometime in early 2019 when I had a question. She didn't answer my call so I left a message. Two weeks go by with no response so I call again. Then I try again a couple days later. And again. I try emailing too. End up never getting any responses.

Then I decided to call the Aviation Careers phone number and ask who my HR POC is and what their number and email address are. They give me a totally different name than the one I was given on my TOL. So I decide to call and email her. End up getting no response from her either. I decided just to chalk it up as them being busy and only responding to essential emails.

But then I call Aviation Careers today again. I ask who my HR POC is and what their number and email are. They give me yet again another different name. This is now my 3rd different HR POC. I'm gonna call on Monday just to try and see if I can get any new info on my hiring process (if she even answers). I'm just so confused on how I've gone through 3 different HR POC's in the 1.5 year hiring process I've endured and how the first two were never never in contact with me. I've never once heard from one of my HR Reps ever

So when I first got my TOL in 2018 I had a name listed as my HR POC. Never contacted her until sometime in early 2019 when I had a question. She didn't answer my call so I left a message. Two weeks go by with no response so I call again. Then I try again a couple days later. And again. I try emailing too. End up never getting any responses.

Then I decided to call the Aviation Careers phone number and ask who my HR POC is and what their number and email address are. They give me a totally different name than the one I was given on my TOL. So I decide to call and email her. End up getting no response from her either. I decided just to chalk it up as them being busy and only responding to essential emails.

But then I call Aviation Careers today again. I ask who my HR POC is and what their number and email are. They give me yet again another different name. This is now my 3rd different HR POC. I'm gonna call on Monday just to try and see if I can get any new info on my hiring process (if she even answers). I'm just so confused on how I've gone through 3 different HR POC's in the 1.5 year hiring process I've endured and how the first two were never never in contact with me. I've never once heard from one of my HR Reps ever
I received my TOL in 2018 as well. I have also had three different POCs. I made sure to email every now and then to make sure it was the same one, and usually received an answer that I had a new one. I just finished my tier 2, so I will be emailing my POC once again to find out if they are the same one I most recently had.

Some people leave/quit their job and the workload doesn't get moved to another person unless you ask it to, so you are in limbo in the process. It happened to someone else in the 19' bid thread.

My HR rep was good. I did deal with multiple people as well.

Back
Top Bottom