Hawaii NEB facts

Quick turn anger

FAA
Facility
ACY Atlantic City Tower
Greetings fellow NATCAers
I am here to expose the good the bad and the ugly of the NEB and any leadership that doesn't appear to have our unions best intersts in mind.
We work too hard day in and day out for this kind of behavior from our leadership to continue. If you wish me to use my resources to expose any rumors slide into these messages and let me know about it.
All of my information is vetted to the best of my ability, its time for some accountability and leadership from our leaders.
HAWAII NEB MEETING INFORMATION
ARRIVE 4/3 DEPART 4/6 I will include the total days each person stayed in Hawaii and if they brought family or no guests. If more information is requested on how long each great leaders vacation was I can certainly dig deeper.
PRESIDENT
Rich Santa - 3 days - No guests
Executive Vice President
Andrew LeBovidge - 8 days - Brought Family
NAL
Clint Lancaster - 5 Days - No Guests
NCE
Aaron Merrick - 7 Days - Brought Family
NEA
Brian Shallenberger - 9 Days - Brought Family
NGL
Drew MacQueen - 4 Days - No guests
NNE
Mick Devine - 7 Days - Brought Family
NNM
Alex Navarro - 4 Days - Brought Family
NSO
Jim Marinetti - 7 Days - No guests
NSW
Nick Daniels - 3 Days - No guests
NWP
Joel Ortiz - 6 Days - Brought Family
NRX
Brad Davidson - 8 Days - Brought Family
Keep any insider information coming and i will vet and post any information exposing any corrupt members of the NEB and which of them is doing the right thing.

I am here to expose the good the bad and the ugly of the NEB and any leadership that doesn't appear to have our unions best intersts in mind.
We work too hard day in and day out for this kind of behavior from our leadership to continue. If you wish me to use my resources to expose any rumors slide into these messages and let me know about it.
All of my information is vetted to the best of my ability, its time for some accountability and leadership from our leaders.
ARRIVE 4/3 DEPART 4/6 I will include the total days each person stayed in Hawaii and if they brought family or no guests. If more information is requested on how long each great leaders vacation was I can certainly dig deeper.
PRESIDENT
Executive Vice President
NAL
NCE
NEA
NGL
NNE
NNM
NSO
NSW
NWP
NRX
Keep any insider information coming and i will vet and post any information exposing any corrupt members of the NEB and which of them is doing the right thing.
We tried posting it to Reddit but it wouldn’t be approved by the mods there. They must be buddy buddy with one of the vacationers. Our investigative team will continue to call out bullshit by NEB members. I’m curious how Marinetti and Jamaal got to the southwest regions crawfish broil. I guess we’ll have to see if they used their own money to attend.

PRESIDENT
Executive Vice President
NAL
NCE
NEA
NGL
NNE
NNM
NSO
NSW
NWP
NRX
Their families pay their own way so honestly why does it matter… who wouldn’t bring their family? And it’s weird and stalkerish that you know all this. Gtfo it

Their families pay their own way so honestly why does it matter… who wouldn’t bring their family? And it’s weird and stalkerish that you know all this. Gtfo it
So their families paid for all their own food and alcohol on this trip? What if I told you some of those extra nights were charged to the union

Back
Top Bottom