Housing

I went to Kim’s cus I banked a shit ton. But the Anatole people were closer, had a pool, gym, and a great apartment.
Did the people at Anatole have single apartments or room mates?
I also was told to stay at Kim’s because you are able to study with each other easier. But I lived at Anatole when I RPO’d at the academy and can easily say it’s nicer

Did the people at Anatole have single apartments or room mates?
I also was told to stay at Kim’s because you are able to study with each other easier. But I lived at Anatole when I RPO’d at the academy and can easily say it’s nicer
You gotta talk to your class. My class and most classes split between Kim’s and anatole

Stay at the Residence Inn. The hoors are right across the street
lol yeah that was the one i was looking at actually, its the newest building in the area with a kitchen and is on the shuttle route

The Residence Inn, had AWFUL rooms. The hallways and rooms were filthy

are you talking about this one? RESIDENCE INN OKLAHOMA CITY AIRPORT $109 ($̶1̶2̶4̶) - Prices & Hotel Reviews - Tripadvisor

Foppery&Whim yeah i saw that one!! but i am already gold tier with marriott and staying with them will bump me to titanium elite and get me 10 free nights from that tier jump and probably at least 7 more free nights from accruing rewards points while at the academy

why not stay at a marriott/hilton property and get free breakfast, housekeeping, and bank rewards points?

plus a nice room to take the single moms back to on the weekend

Is the per diem enough? Going off the FAQ, we only get $63 for housing. Or can you use the additional $38.60?

Is the per diem enough? Going off the FAQ, we only get $63 for housing. Or can you use the additional $38.60?

no, but theres a 0% chance that any okc airport hotel will be operating at full capacity and any manager worth their salt that wants to earn revenue for their property would prefer a filled room at a discounted rate than an empty one. i am considering giving the more baller hotels in okc a call to see if they'll take the per diem rate, worst they can say is no lol. yes you can pay out of pocket if the rate is somehow over the per diem but i wouldnt do it, i'd just downgrade to a cheaper hotel

no, but theres a 0% chance that any okc airport hotel will be operating at full capacity and any manager worth their salt that wants to earn revenue for their property would prefer a filled room at a discounted rate than an empty one. i am considering giving the more baller hotels in okc a call to see if they'll take the per diem rate, worst they can say is no lol. yes you can pay out of pocket if the rate is somehow over the per diem but i wouldnt do it, i'd just downgrade to a cheaper hotel
Best would Be embassy suites cus they got free booze and breakfast

Best would Be embassy suites cus they got free booze and breakfast
yeah but the residence has breffast too, the thing is staying with marriott would get me 10 extra free nights vs if i stayed with hilton though. so i'd rather have the free suite nights than the free booze

I choose Kim's over Anatole solely because of the free groceries. I didn't use much of it, but saved some because of it.
I originally wanted to stay in a hotel for points. Decided against to have less exposure to COVID.

yeah but the residence has breffast too, the thing is staying with marriott would get me 10 extra free nights vs if i stayed with hilton though. so i'd rather have the free suite nights than the free booze
Currently staying at the Residence inn. Don't count on the free breakfast unless you can survive off saran wrapped fruit and bagels. Also, the Residence Inn at OKC airport is not along the shuttle route.

I choose Kim's over Anatole solely because of the free groceries. I didn't use much of it, but saved some because of it.
I originally wanted to stay in a hotel for points. Decided against to have less exposure to COVID.
What do you mean by free groceries? Free trips to Walmart, or your groceries are provided for you upon request?

What do you mean by free groceries? Free trips to Walmart, or your groceries are provided for you upon request?
Kim's now offers free groceries. Every 2 weeks you'll be provided a sheet to pick pre-selected grocery items. That's shared between you and your housemate.

Currently staying at the Residence inn. Don't count on the free breakfast unless you can survive off saran wrapped fruit and bagels. Also, the Residence Inn at OKC airport is not along the shuttle route.
hmm that sucks hopefully that changes by the time i get around there. but i was planning on just bringing my pressure cooker and cast iron pan and packing my lunch and what not and eating the leftovers for dinner etc

Back
Top Bottom