January 2020 NEST Panel

So what would happen if you were a CPC at a lvl 7 transfered to a lvl 12 TRACON, to 2 of the harder positions out of 4 and decided to leave but didn't want to go back to your old facility? What kind of list would you get?

So what would happen if you were a CPC at a lvl 7 transfered to a lvl 12 TRACON, to 2 of the harder positions out of 4 and decided to leave but didn't want to go back to your old facility? What kind of list would you get?
I could be wrong but i dont think anything higher than a 7.

It’s subject to the manager’s and Facrep’s reference, but you could get a level or two up.

I went from a 6 tower to an 11 tower, made it through ground and 1 of 3 LC positions, and my nest list on withdrawal was level 7 towers and below. Another CPC-IT who stuck it out for 2/3 LC positions then withdrew got level 8 towers and below. That’s before the “punishment” for withdrawing started, though.

Last edited:
It’s subject to the manager’s and Facrep’s reference, but you could get a level or two up.

I went from a 6 tower to an 11 tower, made it through ground and 1 of 3 LC positions, and my nest list on withdrawal was level 7 towers and below. Another CPC-IT who stuck it out for 2/3 LC positions then withdrew got level 8 towers and below. That’s before the “punishment” for withdrawing started, though.
That would be interesting, training pauses and delays are making already insanely long cert time run longer and longer here so a 2-3 year checkout is probably 5-6 now. But at the same time life at my old facility was boring and I'm not going back there

Back
Top Bottom