Leaving NATCA outside January

Dues don’t stop until the first full pay period of March. Then NATCA tries last ditch effort by sending out a letter that they have 60 days or so to change their mind and stay in. In the meantime, some rando union rep from a different region will try to talk to personally talk to you to change your mind.

Dues don’t stop until the first full pay period of March. Then NATCA tries last ditch effort by sending out a letter that they have 60 days or so to change their mind and stay in. In the meantime, some rando union rep from a different region will try to talk to personally talk to you to change your mind.
60 days of no dues and then opt back in? Loophole!

how many of you remember working prior to natca? remember the GS payscale? remember mandatory OT? remember Reagan? How about George Sr. ? Dress codes? Everybody 221? Just some things the union changed. I could go on and on but I'm retired now so....
Lol at NATCA crying out “we saved you from the white book” as the new rallying cry. The workforce changed, few people remember, even less give a fuck, and trying to still live of that coming off the blown contract negotiations and the worst strategic year NATCA ever had is hilarious.

#strongertogether

how many of you remember working prior to natca? remember the GS payscale? remember mandatory OT? remember Reagan? How about George Sr. ? Dress codes? Everybody 221? Just some things the union changed. I could go on and on but I'm retired now so....
The future is now, old man.

Just kidding. 2022 sucks and I wish I was retired on the old retirement, but also the union isn't anywhere fucking close to what the founders imagined it to be. In solidarity.

Remember when NATCA backed privatizing the NAS? I do. It's one thing I'll never forget. How leadership thought this was a good idea is crazy.
Happy Kermit The Frog GIF

STABLE PREDICTABLE FUNDING!!!!! SEAT AT THE TABLE!!!!

They really have union reps calling you to change your mind?

Instead the current leadership tried to privatize the NAS, supported mandatory vaccinations for controllers and firing those who disagreed, assisting the agency in harassing anyone who doesn’t follow the mask mandates, oh and the big one….taking part in the wholesale FUCKING of hundreds of trainees.

Instead the current leadership tried to privatize the NAS, supported mandatory vaccinations for controllers and firing those who disagreed, assisting the agency in harassing anyone who doesn’t follow the mask mandates, oh and the big one….taking part in the wholesale FUCKING of hundreds of trainees.
Thousands of trainees at this point. I lost 6 months to this. But that’s child’s play compared to what people have lost now

Back
Top Bottom