May (Q3) 2022

I don't understand the question. The ranking list and amount of selections aren't directly correlated. Also, the ranking lists for this panel have not been released yet.
Got it. I really don’t understand the process. Wondering what knowledge would I gain when I see the ranking list, when it comes out.

Got it. I really don’t understand the process. Wondering what knowledge would I gain when I see the ranking list, when it comes out.
ATM's from facilities designated as "gaining facilities" for NCEPT rounds are provided a list of all eligible candidates from facilities designated as "releasing facility" per round. ATM's then rank those individuals in order. The agency can then decide based upon the ATM's input to select whom they wish. It is technically non-binding, and essentially serves as who the ATM prefers based upon the candidate pool.

You would see how the ATMs ranked all possible applicants. It doesn’t show people that couldn’t release and it redacts all names but you can get a feel for how a receiving facility ranks people. You can see if they’re selecting within their region or only similar level/type facility. You can also see roughly how many people you’re being ranked against.

Just a general reminder... when the list comes out tomorrow, do not post the list here if it contains identifiable information. Usually redacted copies are fine, and the full list will be either on the NATCA or KSN site.
I’m sure it’s on here somewhere, but where is the link going to be on the KSN site. At work today and not sure where to look. Thanks

I’m sure it’s on here somewhere, but where is the link going to be on the KSN site. At work today and not sure where to look. Thanks
Go to my.FAA.gov
Find organizations-find air traffic organization (ATO)
On the right side of the screen it will have a list of items. Click on operational tools.
Click on priority placement tool (KSN)
Click NCEPT on the left.

That’s just what I can remember

Go to my.FAA.gov
Find organizations-find air traffic organization (ATO)
On the right side of the screen it will have a list of items. Click on operational tools.
Click on priority placement tool (KSN)
Click NCEPT on the left.

That’s just what I can remember
I see everything except ncept on the left. Just not there

Back
Top Bottom