May (Q3) 2022

Because being liked should have even the slightest bit of influence on who gets to transfer.

No really
I’m not suggesting you blow your back out to be well liked but air traffic controllers are already assholes. Why would you want to work with one that is particularly good at it? Just play the game or go sell car parts at advanced auto in the town you want to live in. The people suggesting you just talk to the atm and or FACREP aren’t wrong. If you have time to get involved that helps but if you just have a productive conversation once or twice at the right time it can go a long way.

Does anyone have an email address or know where I can find one for the Central Service Area? Can only seem to come up with a phone number.

If you swap with someone to a higher level facility but are within the new pay band do you still get the raise moving to higher level facility? From what I saw in the contract pg 209 it looks like I wouldn't?

If you swap with someone to a higher level facility but are within the new pay band do you still get the raise moving to higher level facility? From what I saw in the contract pg 209 it looks like I wouldn't?
That’s correct. Swaps and hardships you don’t get pay raises. If your at a 10 and swap to a 12, you don’t get the 8% total raise. If you swap and are within the band of a 12, you don’t get a raise as far as the contract is written.

Back
Top Bottom