May (Q3) 2022

So do they base everything off the 4/27 PPT? Like do dudes off the prior experience bids and graduating from the academy getting assigned to their facilities affect the calculations and dynamic decisions?

I know it’s useless to try to understand the process fully but I’m curious.

So do they base everything off the 4/27 PPT? Like do dudes off the prior experience bids and graduating from the academy getting assigned to their facilities affect the calculations and dynamic decisions?

I know it’s useless to try to understand the process fully but I’m curious.
If it isn’t on the PPT, it is not counted.

Does anyone know if ATMs get applicants on their ranking lists from facilities that can’t release? Or do they only get sent the applicants from facilities that can release?

Does anyone know if ATMs get applicants on their ranking lists from facilities that can’t release? Or do they only get sent the applicants from facilities that can release?
Applicants are only ranked if able to be released from their current facility. For example, if a facility can only pick up in Round 2, an applicant whose facility can only release in Round 1 will not be ranked.

Damn, reds coming in hot with the big brain plays. If the agency doesn't drag their ass too much, he could theoretically get the rankings and tell you who's getting picked up where before the panel even happens. (Not accounting for all the #dynamicdecisions of course)
The Managers List closes at COB Friday... I do not think I will have a response back by then, so hopefully it works out.

If you switch between terminal/en route, do they make you go to Oklahoma first? Is it negotiable?
If you go from tower or tracon to enroute, no Oklahoma. If you go from enroute to higher level tracon, Oklahoma needed. I’m not sure if you go from enroute to tower if you need Oklahoma.

Back
Top Bottom