May (Q3) 2022

Accidental strategy: Omit your sup's office number and have the receiving ATM call you to request it...

Is it confirmed that atm's can see each others ranking lists on the ksn page? or just their own
Yes they can as long as they were eligible to gain and can rank themselves. I’ve had a manager tell me my spot on other lists and I’ve had managers call asking what facility I actually wanted as I was on multiple lists.

One issue there is ATMs don’t understand the priority and vacancies and will assume another facility will pick you up so they might skip over you. One atm thought everyone went through and got to pick one up and then they would start selecting again from the top of the list. They were trying to do some mental gymnastics on who they would get and ranking people incorrectly as a result.

Last edited:
Yes they can as long as they were eligible to gain and can rank themselves. I’ve had a manager tell me my spot on other lists and I’ve had managers call asking what facility I actually wanted as I was on multiple lists.

One issue there is ATMs don’t understand the priority and vacancies and will assume another facility will pick you up so they might skip over you. One atm thought everyone went through and got to pick one up and then they would start selecting again from the top of the list. They were trying to do some mental gymnastics on who they would get and ranking people incorrectly as a result.
Atms are just as knowledgeable of the process as the workforce is. Who would have thought?

Back
Top Bottom