May (Q3) 2022

Anybody wanna swap to southern region???
There are swap posts for these kinds of requests. It might start to ramp up again since those 3 got approved. Just post your facility and the facilities you’d be willing to swap with. I may be wrong but I think swaps aren’t usually only within 1-2 levels.

Doesn’t work - trust me hahaha
Well of course that shit doesn’t work when you are trying to ERR to DEN from BFE. You gotta up your game depending on the facility you want to go to when you visit.

Now if you want to go to some shithole facility, a box of Entenmanns is more then enough for a tour.

Somewhere middle of the road, Dunkin but not too many of those fucking plain donuts.

Close to the border, say Buffalo? You better bring Tim Hortons. And not those fucking Timbits.

Big leagues, highly desirable facilities? Outside of giving out Handies in the parking lot you should start by bribing everybody with their Starbucks latte of choice first thing in the morning and then schmooze TMU into sharing the lunch menu list with a Croissant. Stay long enough for lunch and wow those fuckers. That’s how you get to DEN/F11/CLT whatever.

Last edited:
Well of course that shit doesn’t work when you are trying to ERR to DEN from BFE. You gotta up your game depending on the facility you want to go to when you visit.

Now if you want to go to some shithole facility, a box of Entenmanns is more then enough for a tour.

Somewhere middle of the road, Dunkin but not too many of those fucking plain donuts.

Close to the border, say Buffalo? You better bring Tim Hortons. And not those fucking Timbits.

Big leagues, highly desirable facilities? Outside of giving out Handies in the parking lot you should start by bribing everybody their Starbucks latte of choice first thing in the morning and then schmooze TMU into sharing the lunch menu list with a Croissant. Stay long enough for lunch and wow those fuckers. That’s how you get to DEN/F11/CLT whatever.
Bro don’t tell me how to “schmooze”, trust me that shit don’t work hahahaha. I “schmoozed”, did the tour bs, had the ins and probably still got ranked towards the end. Still going to schmooze them again the upcoming round though hehehe

My condolences to those of you still stuck after today.
Sorry Season 2 GIF

Can someone link the swap thread?
We can try that but I wouldn’t get your hopes up, it seems like all the facilities involved in the swaps were pretty high staffed and highly desired.

So maybe that’s how they might allow a tiny bit of movement among the high end high level facilities. Allow a few people to swap between each of them at the end of each panel.

Back
Top Bottom