May (Q3) 2022

• Tuesday, 17 May – NCEPT convenes/adjourns

Post NCEPT Selection Meeting Timeline:
3rd Quarter (May) NCEPT Selection Dates: • NCEPT meeting adjourns May 17th
TOL sent to employees no later than June 1, 2022 (two weeks) • Clock starts May 22nd 2022

According to the NCEPT public KSN page the TOLs will be sent out on June 1st, 2022
I couldn’t find where it said ON the 1st of June, all I found was the quote above of TOLs sent NO LATER THAN June 1st.

Also, what’s the earliest a facility can release from a Cat 2 facility, KSN says it just has to be within 12 months.

I couldn’t find where it said ON the 1st of June, all I found was the quote above of TOLs sent NO LATER THAN June 1st.

Also, what’s the earliest a facility can release from a Cat 2 facility, KSN says it just has to be within 12 months.
Within 12 months. ATMs have to agree on a release date.

This is what I saw on KSN. I am just quoting that.

1653184383823.png

Oh yeah I saw it after I replied, I didn’t scroll down far enough. So I’m just assuming but the earliest a cat 2 can release is 6 months?
It is within 12 months. Could be a month. Could be 11 months. It's up to both ATMs to decide a date. It doesn't say at least 6 months, no more than 12 months.

That's my understanding, and pretty clearly what the reg says in my opinion.

Oh yeah I saw it after I replied, I didn’t scroll down far enough. So I’m just assuming but the earliest a cat 2 can release is 6 months?
There is no restriction on the front end. Cat 2 could be next pay period if there’s no one else already pending release

FAI doesn't block anyone how's he getting back at anyone
Yeah I'm also kinda curious about this. FAI was 187 on the priority list and nothing under it was desirable or able to select so if that dude's intentions was to actually block releases, he did a shit job of it.

Maybe for that specific round he didn’t block anyone but holding onto a release he doesn’t intend to take will affect subsequent panels.

Back
Top Bottom