Medical DQ - Shingles

Not itself. Your probably going to have to prove it isn’t a safety risk though.

This.

Was just notified via email they want records for something insignificant from 8 years ago when I was a minor, what a total drag. Sighs.

At this point I think if you disclose a nosebleed to the FAA you will have to jump through hoops.

I had shingles on my medical records from when I was younger, they didn't mention it at all. On the other hand, my childhood asthma required a letter from 4 different doctors...

I'm still waiting on instructions from the flight surgeon, but my med POC mentioned needing to get a current status report on my asthma including current PFTs. I haven't had any issues with asthma since about '99.

I'm still waiting on instructions from the flight surgeon, but my med POC mentioned needing to get a current status report on my asthma including current PFTs. I haven't had any issues with asthma since about '99.

When I got hired, it had been about 8 years since I had any issues. I had to get letters written and signed from three different doctors saying that I didn't have any continuing symptoms.

Back
Top Bottom