Michael Redmond for EVP

Aren't you the one that complains about natca pushing the FAA to fix their hiring claiming that isn't "natcas job" but then turn around and complain about no movement because the FAA failed to hire and staff correctly

Explain more
It's disenfranchising to those not at one of the "important" facilities. You are a level 9, non-core 30? FAA DGAF about you. Last thing NATCA needs is to divide the membership more. Raises for all.

Redmond made an interesting post, especially concerning the LM2’s and dues paying members.

Redmond made an interesting post, especially concerning the LM2’s and dues paying members.

Great post. It’s time for controllers to take their union back

Speaking of LM2's, I look forward to seeing the one that has Marinetti's $90k retirement party he threw himself using our dues.
The 2023 LM-2's are available now and attached in a zip file. It does appear that we actually gained 273 dues paying members, so maybe the down word trend has stopped or maybe it's from the amount hired over the past year.

1710519268942.png
1710522702811.png

Attachments

• 000-380 (LM2) 12_31_2023.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I’d like the next administration release the real membership numbers. The total member ship numbers are pumped by contract towers they keep adding, corroborate members, retirees, all sorts of stuff.

I’m glad to have the contract towers but I believe they are canceling out the FAA losses

The 2023 LM-2's are available now and attached in a zip file. It does appear that we actually gained 273 dues paying members, so maybe the down word trend has stopped or maybe it's from the amount hired over the past year.

View attachment 9375
View attachment 9376
Things I found interesting:

Rinaldi Consulting has taken a 60k pay cut but still makes more than the low level controllers for god knows what.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars on political consulting and lawyer fees.

Dining costs seem to be down-ish but still a sizable expense. I didn’t do the math so I could be wrong.

Tik Tok mommy is getting paid by NATCA and there’s no description for why.

Things I found interesting:

Rinaldi Consulting has taken a 60k pay cut but still makes more than the low level controllers for god knows what.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars on political consulting and lawyer fees.

Dining costs seem to be down-ish but still a sizable expense. I didn’t do the math so I could be wrong.

Tik Tok mommy is getting paid by NATCA and there’s no description for why.
Is she the one that washed out of a higher level facility, checked out at a lower level, and now is Center TMU?

Speaking of LM2's, I look forward to seeing the one that has Marinetti's $90k retirement party he threw himself using our dues.
And guess which two candidates were there partying it up on this insane amount of money spent. You guessed it, our two favorite open bar candidates Nick and Jamaal. They are members of the southern region so it makes sense they were there /s

Back
Top Bottom