Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

For any new hires or those otherwise interested in MKC, do not listen to this poster. It's not even a little bit true. Nearly everyone on this forum would be amazed at how good we have it here. This is easily the most laid back place I've ever worked, in or out of the agency.
Feel free to PM me and I'll share with you anything you want to know about working here, traffic, management/labor etc.

For any new hires or those otherwise interested in MKC, do not listen to this poster. It's not even a little bit true. Nearly everyone on this forum would be amazed at how good we have it here. This is easily the most laid back place I've ever worked, in or out of the agency.
Feel free to PM me and I'll share with you anything you want to know about working here, traffic, management/labor etc.

Post up, let us hear it.

Haha I don't want to quack to loud publicly about some of the perks. For example if I were to speak to openly, the wrong person could read it and want to tighten the ship up. I'm not saying that, of course, but I'd feel better private messaging. I will say that it's a great (and fun) place to work, and not overly difficult.
I don't lie about any drama we have either.

Back
Top Bottom