Rich Santa - If We Open the CBA, What’s on the Table?

Thank god, finally a candidate saying what they’re going to be directing the contract team to go for for all of us.

No mention of a wall or member spotlights, love it.

Santa I do not care. Why did it take membership complaining on an anonymous forum to get any sort of response. Why did you wait for it to get to this point, why did you wait for our election to make this sort of statement. I do not care. You’re a career politician and only talk to the membership when it benefits you. DRAIN THE SWAMP

Santa I do not care. Why did it take membership complaining on an anonymous forum to get any sort of response. Why did you wait for it to get to this point, why did you wait for our election to make this sort of statement. I do not care. You’re a career politician and only talk to the membership when it benefits you. DRAIN THE SWAMP
Let’s not forget Paul and Trish extended and then basically said good luck to Santa. He hasn’t been in a position to negotiate the contract and still isn’t until 2026. In any other union they aren’t talking about that next negotiation this far out. I agree it’s all election talk but there is momentum to get it done this time around and they know they are on notice if NATCA thinks they will still exist in the same capacity with an extension until 2029 I can’t wait to eat my popcorn and watch that go down.

Let’s not forget Paul and Trish extended and then basically said good luck to Santa. He hasn’t been in a position to negotiate the contract and still isn’t until 2026. In any other union they aren’t talking about that next negotiation this far out. I agree it’s all election talk but there is momentum to get it done this time around and they know they are on notice if NATCA thinks they will still exist in the same capacity with an extension until 2029 I can’t wait to eat my popcorn and watch that go down.
If we’re saying there’s 2 factions in the NEB right now, Rich and Micks faction voted against the 2029 extension, Nick and Jamaal’s faction voted for the 2029 extension.

Rich and Mick are willing to fight even if it’s against an unfriendly administration. Nick and Jamaal are willing to run and hide behind the slate book.

At this point just like the white book was the imposed work rules, the slate book has become Nicks imposed extension rules

If you think we are getting anything other than 1.6 for the next 4-5 years, you are a clown.

I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
If you think we are getting anything other than 1.6 for the next 4-5 years, you are a clown.

I hope I'm wrong.
Sounds like we got nothing to lose to elect JD!

As some of you know I’m not a huge fan of the Donald but if the Donald Armageddon happens like they claim I don’t think he will care for the slate book existing either. So what’s the point of extending it?

If we’re saying there’s 2 factions in the NEB right now, Rich and Micks faction voted against the 2029 extension, Nick and Jamaal’s faction voted for the 2029 extension.

Rich and Mick are willing to fight even if it’s against an unfriendly administration. Nick and Jamaal are willing to run and hide behind the slate book.

At this point just like the white book was the imposed work rules, the slate book has become Nicks imposed extension rules
Rich has said if it looks like trump is going to win he would extend.

Time will tell, this comment won’t age well imo.

Rich has said if it looks like trump is going to win he would extend.

Time will tell, this comment won’t age well imo.
I actually expressed my concern about this to my RVP, who voted against nicks motion. He said Rich told him even if Trump wins and he’s the president he will be negotiating us a new and better contract. That was a direct conversation I had.

I actually expressed my concern about this to my RVP, who voted against nicks motion. He said Rich told him even if Trump wins and he’s the president he will be negotiating us a new and better contract. That was a direct conversation I had.
It’s not as direct as the one I had

In reality it doesn’t matter, rich could extend now and get them to open it up in 2026 anyways. No one knows our future. I’m not betting on anything happening one way or another.

These candidates can try to use the CBA and anything else as political points and sway. It doesn’t really matter imo, I think whoever wins will be trying to do the right thing and get us gains no matter what. They will have to if they want to thrive as a union or even THINK about being elected.

Rich is in a tough spot, with all that’s happened since Covid. He needs a win to get the election support he needs.

If Nick wins, from day one it will be “ get us a new CBA with a raise or get out of office”. From day one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom