MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Congratulations!

I'm still waiting, had to re-do my drug test as it was too diluted. Negative, but too diluted. So that set me back another week and a half. Hoping for some good news later this week!
Thanks! But now it’s back to waiting I guess no one knows how long it takes to get list out nowadays I’m hoping for one this Thursday though

I never understood why they just don’t send tier-2 applicants a list and let you schedule your own appointment or do the mmpi like every other organization where you take the test then immediately after sit down with the psych ridiculous I’m so lucky I finished when I did
Probably for the same reason’s they no longer let applicants apply to region specific bids, are chose states that that want to live in from the beginning; it would make sense and help the agency. I don’t think I would have quit in 2019 if I could have been close to my desired location or even had a chance of getting there anytime soon.

You should cut out her name & contact info!

Also, SM was my original medical POC, interesting that she moved over to the Tier 2 team. Once I went to Tier 2, I worked with HW.

Attachment
As said above, I don't understand why they don't just have you see a psychologist after taking the MMPI. Every single time I've taken one that's been the process, except for the FAA. Not only that, just send us a list of qualified psychologists in the area and let us schedule. It took me a week to get into a psychologist for some paperwork I needed filled out two months ago.

Like every government agency (I've worked for a county and now the state) if it makes sense, they won't do it though.

If anyone gets a email from RDC please let me know. I’ve been trying to get in touch with him since the 2nd of the month.

I sent an email to my program analyst to see if there's any updates.. she got back to me today with "your case hasn't been reviewed, the FS is way behind." Wishful thinking at only 6 weeks in, but it was worth trying.

Sorry to hear the rest of you can't get ahold of anyone. I'll be glad when all this is over, and I don't just mean the Tier 2 process.

Friends, I have officially been cleared! This process has been exhausting, mostly due to the pandemic, but it’s over for me now. Keep your spirits up, check your spam/junk box often and don’t drink so much water in a day that your drug test comes back “too diluted” ?. You’ve got this!

Back
Top Bottom