MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Tried reaching out to the person that notified me I was Tier 2, but got an automatic reply saying they're out of office "until further notice". More waiting for me!

Tried reaching out to the person that notified me I was Tier 2, but got an automatic reply saying they're out of office "until further notice". More waiting for me!
Sounds about right, I sent the same person for me an email to follow up/ and called. Haven’t received a response but I imagine that will take a while and when I do get a response I imagine it will be around the same answer as before.

So I emailed the 9 agl email about my status on the medical, they actually responded! I knew I was tier 2 already but I learned that there's 130 cases in front of me. Has anyone figured out or asked how many cases they go through a week? Trying to get a rough estimate here of how long it'll be.

So I emailed the 9 agl email about my status on the medical, they actually responded! I knew I was tier 2 already but I learned that there's 130 cases in front of me. Has anyone figured out or asked how many cases they go through a week? Trying to get a rough estimate here of how long it'll be.
I found out I was tier II August 2019. I’m still waiting to have my appointment scheduled.

I emailed 9 agl in December requesting an update and never got a response, just emailed them again.

I found out I was tier II August 2019. I’m still waiting to have my appointment scheduled.

I emailed 9 agl in December requesting an update and never got a response, just emailed them again.
Oof, my heart just sank. So almost 2 years and no progress? I'm sorry. I really hope it's not trending in that direction anymore that's ridiculous.

I was tier 2’d Feb 2019 and I am going to PHYSICALLY be at the academy in a week, April 2021. All of my friends who signed their TOLs at the same time as me have been at their facility for a year and a half just about.

Last edited:
When did you take your MMPI?

Got an email from SM who I usually don't get emails from telling me to expect longer wait times than usual because of COVID. These waiting periods were already not normal beforehand ?

So is it still looking like a 2 year wait time? I just received my MMPI tier 2 notice today. It only took about a month since my medical examination to hear back, they're asking for more information about my DWI (that was dropped) and saying I failed the MMPI.

So is it still looking like a 2 year wait time? I just received my MMPI tier 2 notice today. It only took about a month since my medical examination to hear back, they're asking for more information about my DWI (that was dropped) and saying I failed the MMPI.
I’m very rapidly approaching two years

Welp, was not expecting to join this thread :cry: I got tier 2, I dont have any drug or alcohol issues, dont have any crimes committed or misdemeanors, clean driving record too. Dont have depression, anxiety or schizophrenia. I wonder if maybeI answered to *perfect* making it seem likeI was *cheating* but I answered 100000000% with honesty. I just read BradR03 has been in this process for about 2 years x[ This ridiculous.

Got an email from SM who I usually don't get emails from telling me to expect longer wait times than usual because of COVID. These waiting periods were already not normal beforehand ?
Well I was about to ask you about the wait time that you've had, but seems that if I tried reaching out that I would get the same response time. I really dont want this to be more than 3 months, but that may be a far reach considering that there are people here that have been waiting for years lol but others have been through within3-4 months. I guess it all depends on the situation.

Welp, was not expecting to join this thread :cry: I got tier 2, I dont have any drug or alcohol issues, dont have any crimes committed or misdemeanors, clean driving record too. Dont have depression, anxiety or schizophrenia. I wonder if maybeI answered to *perfect* making it seem likeI was *cheating* but I answered 100000000% with honesty. I just read BradR03 has been in this process for about 2 years x[ This ridiculous.
I'm sorry you're joining us, feel like I'm on the same boat as you I feel pretty normal and feel like it has to be something ridiculous that triggered my tier 2 status. Should I not have said I love both my parents and the I do in fact feel like a woman sometimes. Idk maybe but can't change anything now. Just hope things start speeding up with covid vaccinations going up.

I'm sorry you're joining us, feel like I'm on the same boat as you I feel pretty normal and feel like it has to be something ridiculous that triggered my tier 2 status. Should I not have said I love both my parents and the I do in fact feel like a woman sometimes. Idk maybe but can't change anything now. Just hope things start speeding up with covid vaccinations going up.
You have feminine attributes? Idk what mine could be. Only thing is I don’t want this to be a loooong process. We’ll see. Have you heard anything from Medical or any updates?

You have feminine attributes? Idk what mine could be. Only thing is I don’t want this to be a loooong process. We’ll see. Have you heard anything from Medical or any updates?
No ?, that question just stood out to me. Maybe because I felt like every other question was asked multiple times just worded differently and that one came out of nowhere.

Asked the person that replied from the 9 agl email if they have an estimated timeline for tier 2 process and I got a reply stating they don't and just wait. Also to reply to all emails because of I don't I could be reported as non responsive and be removed from the hiring process.

Well I was about to ask you about the wait time that you've had, but seems that if I tried reaching out that I would get the same response time. I really dont want this to be more than 3 months, but that may be a far reach considering that there are people here that have been waiting for years lol but others have been through within3-4 months. I guess it all depends on the situation.
Not trying to completely crush your optimism, but next week makes 3 months since I was notified I failed and my paperwork hasn't even been reviewed by the FS yet to approve the Tier 2.

Back
Top Bottom