MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

I just received the email asking for my current address from the tier-2 team. It has been 8 months since the official tier-2 notice. It's a very exciting and long awaited moment. Lol

Does anyone have experience with claiming anxiety through the VA? I receive a 10% rating for an "unspecified anxiety disorder" and am wondering if this will cause me to be tier 2. I have never taken any medication for it.
Is there any update to this? Sorry if I missed it... I am curious to see if this is an issue as I am coming up on the same boat here shortly.

I just received the email asking for my current address from the tier-2 team. It has been 8 months since the official tier-2 notice. It's a very exciting and long awaited moment. Lol
Nice me too. I sent in the release form today. They found a dr pretty fast and I’m waiting to hear for the contact info.

Been searching the forum for awhile. Can anyone give a ball park amount of time between Tier 2 appointment and FOL?
This Friday will be 14 weeks post-psych eval for me.

Probably not a great sign, but then again there was Thanksgiving and holiday season to deal with.

It’s anybody's guess as to how long until FOL.

So I signed the release form and they said they found a dr. I was told that my form was received but they didn’t give me the dr info. Do I schedule the appointment or does the FAA?

So I signed the release form and they said they found a dr. I was told that my form was received but they didn’t give me the dr info. Do I schedule the appointment or does the FAA?
You call the dr office for the psych you're assigned to and schedule your own appointment. You just have to email the Tier 2 POC the info

Probably not a great sign, but then again there was Thanksgiving and holiday season to deal with.

you won't even get the FOL until you do another drug test

You call the dr office for the psych you're assigned to and schedule your own appointment. You just have to email the Tier 2 POC the info
Ok thank you I’m just waiting on the dr info. She has my form and the form said the dr last name but never gave me the info. I looked up the last name and there’s 10 different dr with that last name around me lol

Back
Top Bottom