MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Yeah notification of tier 2 to “what’s your current address” is about 10-18 months.
I got notified in July and a what's your address in Jan so that seems to have sped up some but it could have been a general email for everyone in Tier 2 after the Holidays because I didnt receive anything about a Doctor yet.

You call the dr office for the psych you're assigned to and schedule your own appointment. You just have to email the Tier 2 POC the info

you won't even get the FOL until you do another drug test
What is the FAA timeline on the drug test? 1 every 6 months or every year?

Some people get their dr after the release form right away. Some people wait a month. This is so annoying. On the release form it says the Dr last name yet I can’t get the info?

Some people get their dr after the release form right away. Some people wait a month. This is so annoying. On the release form it says the Dr last name yet I can’t get the info?
Maybe the DR has to confirm they have the information before tier-2 releases the info needed for scheduling.

My process is finally inching closer to the academy. Just got an email saying "Our staff psychologist has completed their review of your case, and the recommendation has been sent to your medical program analyst." Fingers crossed that the word recommendation means I passed, my evaluation in general seemed pretty easy going.

My process is finally inching closer to the academy. Just got an email saying "Our staff psychologist has completed their review of your case, and the recommendation has been sent to your medical program analyst." Fingers crossed that the word recommendation means I passed, my evaluation in general seemed pretty easy going.
Pumped for you!

Pumped for you!
thanks bro! It's gonna be tough since I'm graduating college this semester and got a few decent job offers in my degree field that have some good salaries similar to ATC... we will see tho, but I'm for sure leaning toward the FAA but it'll be a tough decision.

just got the same email!

Hell yeah looks like 1-2 more months for me finally lol

Congrats. When was your eval

Back
Top Bottom