MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Have they sent you any communication recently or told you how many cases in front of you?
I personally haven't asked for an update. A friend of mine also from the 2021 prior exp bid sent an email back in early March asking for an update and Hope copy and pasted the email we received back in early January. Then again a week ago. No answer. I'm treading lightly with them. Its super crappy getting out of the military with a TOL but then having to wait a long time to actually start. Is there a way to find out your spot in line?

Last edited:
I personally haven't asked for an update. A friend of mine also from the 2021 prior exp bid sent an email back in early March asking for an update and Hope copy and pasted the email we received back in early January. Then another a week ago. No answer. I'm treading lightly with them. Its super crappy getting out of the military with a TOL but then having to wait a long time to actually start. Is there a way to find out your spot in line?
I'm waiting as well and I'm from the 2020 bid

I personally haven't asked for an update. A friend of mine also from the 2021 prior exp bid sent an email back in early March asking for an update and Hope copy and pasted the email we received back in early January. Then again a week ago. No answer. I'm treading lightly with them. Its super crappy getting out of the military with a TOL but then having to wait a long time to actually start. Is there a way to find out your spot in line?
Some people got that info from Hope. I wasn't one of the lucky ones to get that info.

Odd circumstance- I’m almost 34, prior experience AD and just got Tier 2’d. Since I still received the TOL, if I go past the 35 year old birthday deadline and say I’m…38 when I complete the Tier 2 process am I still qualified?

Odd circumstance- I’m almost 34, prior experience AD and just got Tier 2’d. Since I still received the TOL, if I go past the 35 year old birthday deadline and say I’m…38 when I complete the Tier 2 process am I still qualified?
Yes. You were below the age limit prior to closeout of the hiring bid.

I was cleared from Tier II today. It only took 35 days from my psychology evaluation. RDC says I still have to be cleared by the flight surgeon, but I don't know how long that'll take.
When did you do your security clearance?

You will have to do a security "refresh" if it has been more than 2 years since you first completed the e-QIP. The refresh includes filling out the e-QIP again. I was told they go in order of when they received the e-QIP. I submitted mine on 04/05/2022.

I cleared the Tier 2 and received my medical clearance from the FS, so I'm just waiting to re-clear security and then hopefully I receive a class date after that.

When did you do your security clearance?

You will have to do a security "refresh" if it has been more than 2 years since you first completed the e-QIP. The refresh includes filling out the e-QIP again. I was told they go in order of when they received the e-QIP. I submitted mine on 04/05/2022.

I cleared the Tier 2 and received my medical clearance from the FS, so I'm just waiting to re-clear security and then hopefully I receive a class date after that.
*sigh* I was crossing my fingers that it would be a simple and quick. I did my security like two and a half years ago. Good to know. Thanks!

*sigh* I was crossing my fingers that it would be a simple and quick. I did my security like two and a half years ago. Good to know. Thanks!
Not a problem, saw you were from the 2019 bid so I wanted to alert you before you got too excited!!

I'm from the 2017 bid so this homestretch has been brutal.

Not a problem, saw you were from the 2019 bid so I wanted to alert you before you got too excited!!

I'm from the 2017 bid so this homestretch has been brutal.
So did they admit to you that your file fell underneath a cabinet for three years until they bought new furniture and found it?

Back
Top Bottom