MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

“Our staff psychologist has completed their review of your case, and the recommendation has been sent to your medical program analyst. Any further queries should be sent to their attention.”

Just got this from Hope this morning and hopefully this is the last tier 2 email to deal with. Fwiw my timeline for 2020 bid

MMPI 11/24/20
Unofficial tier 2 1/15/21
Forwarded to HQ 1/21/21
Official tier 2 9/23/21
Release/authorization form received 11/3/21
Eval 12/28/21

“Our staff psychologist has completed their review of your case, and the recommendation has been sent to your medical program analyst. Any further queries should be sent to their attention.”

Just got this from Hope this morning and hopefully this is the last tier 2 email to deal with. Fwiw my timeline for 2020 bid

MMPI 11/24/20
Unofficial tier 2 1/15/21
Forwarded to HQ 1/21/21
Official tier 2 9/23/21
Release/authorization form received 11/3/21
Eval 12/28/21
From your official Tier 2 to Eval is really short, I was officially notified tier 2 and sent in for coordination on 7/29/2021 and still waiting in Eval to this day :/.

From your official Tier 2 to Eval is really short, I was officially notified tier 2 and sent in for coordination on 7/29/2021 and still waiting in Eval to this day :/.
Don't get discouraged yet, right now it looks like its taking about a year from "case forwarded to FAA HQ" to your evaluation. I am right in front of you July 10, 2021. I genuinely believe they are catching up. Still, it is frustrating that we got told at the beginning of this year that if we were tier 2'd last year that we would be at the front of the line, and that they are processing over 100 cases per 4 months. Now we are approaching month 4 and no clues that it is happening any time soon. Are there really that many people being tier 2'd?

Update:

Security Clearance Refresh E-Qip Submitted: 03/23/2022

The reason this took so long is because the FAA did not have my most recent email address on file. This delayed the last bit of my process 4-5 weeks lol.

Hoping to hear something about a class date by the end of this week!

update 03/10/2022: just received an email from RDC stating my medical clearance is complete!

should be hearing from HR shortly. (just have to update my e-qip then i should be good to go)

TOL: 12/23/2017
. . . . . .
Tier 2 Eval: 10/23/2021
Tier 2 Cleared: 02/02/2022
Drug Test Refresh: 02/14/2022
Med Exam Refresh: 02/18/2022
Looks like they cleared your Tier 2 before they sent you in for the drug test refresh. I just had my drug test refresh after my Tier 2 evaluation but they haven't notified me if I cleared or not. Fingers crossed its a good sign.

Looks like they cleared your Tier 2 before they sent you in for the drug test refresh. I just had my drug test refresh after my Tier 2 evaluation but they haven't notified me if I cleared or not. Fingers crossed its a good sign.
Did you request to do your drug and med exam refresh before getting your Tier 2 results or did they contact you to do them?

another update:

seems like I have to go through the entire security clearance process again before receiving a class date. This makes no sense.

can someone please confirm or deny this? I received my medical clearance a month ago.

another update:

seems like I have to go through the entire security clearance process again before receiving a class date. This makes no sense.

can someone please confirm or deny this? I received my medical clearance a month ago.
How long was the period between when the first security clearance was completed and when you were cleared?

another update:

When was your bid? I've heard over 2 years and you have to go through the security process again.

This waiting period after everything is submitted from my Dr to the tier 2 team is killing me.
Do you think you have anything to worry about? Is it worse than just leading up to the Tier 2 appt?

another update:

Security clearance expires after 2 years.

They’ll make you do another equip and all the information you put down the first time will still be in the system. So you’re just gonna update it a tiny bit. Nothing crazy.

Did you request to do your drug and med exam refresh before getting your Tier 2 results or did they contact you to do them?
They contacted me. I got the email saying my tier 2 was sent to the medical program analyst. Then they reached out for the drug test refresh. No tier 2 results in between. Weird

No, I just retook the MMPI because and he said everything was fine but with the amount of DQ’s Im nervous
Expect a legit 3 month wait and anything before is a bonus if that helps you feel little better lol. Mine got cleared like 3 days before hitting the 3 month mark

Back
Top Bottom