MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

So did they admit to you that your file fell underneath a cabinet for three years until they bought new furniture and found it?
haha no it was just the combination of being T2'd and COVID shutting everything down. I also had to send in a lot of paperwork over the years.

Just got the news yesterday that I’m Tier 2. Definitely sucks but still feeling slightly optimistic. Hoping this just delays the process not DQs me. Anyways is there a time frame I can expect to be cleared or is it just case by case slow as shit government work?

Just got the news yesterday that I’m Tier 2. Definitely sucks but still feeling slightly optimistic. Hoping this just delays the process not DQs me. Anyways is there a time frame I can expect to be cleared or is it just case by case slow as shit government work?
It’s apparently “first in, first out” but who knows. It’s going to be a very long and frustrating wait. Best advice I can give is be patient, there’s not much more you can do.

About a year. Just move on with your life and forget about the FAA for now. Stay out of trouble, no speeding tickets, pay your bills, and every couple of months ask for an update/see if the T2 team needs any additional paperwork.

Just to give you an idea I was Tier 2'd in July last year 2021. I am still in line and awaiting them to schedule my evaluation. It is best to just try to not worry about it and make the best of what you have going on now.

Also, definitely keep the optimism. A lot of people pass Tier 2 but unfortunately our timeline is just extended.

I received my updated list and it’s pretty nice. May 2019 bid

Attachments

• 19B00EF7-D66A-4547-9385-D21EEDA9AC79.png
    19B00EF7-D66A-4547-9385-D21EEDA9AC79.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 586069DE-2F1B-4AFE-85C2-510913606994.png
    586069DE-2F1B-4AFE-85C2-510913606994.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 59944435-9A30-4B16-9D50-B54E9839DCDF.jpeg
    59944435-9A30-4B16-9D50-B54E9839DCDF.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 3F20D28A-A6CC-4AC2-8758-6CAF4E7C28A2.png
    3F20D28A-A6CC-4AC2-8758-6CAF4E7C28A2.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 717E1E5A-4FC0-437D-A76E-D4688DD24E66.png
    717E1E5A-4FC0-437D-A76E-D4688DD24E66.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 87
I received my updated list and it’s pretty nice. May 2019 bid
Also I remember you got a list like a month ago. It took them over a month to remake you list? Did they give any reason for why it took so long? I'm currently waiting since last week for my HR rep to request my security refresher. She's "too busy" to take care of me until next week. (Never fails to amaze how I can be low priority every step of the way even after three years in the process.)

Also I remember you got a list like a month ago. It took them over a month to remake you list? Did they give any reason for why it took so long? I'm currently waiting since last week for my HR rep to request my security refresher. She's "too busy" to take care of me until next week. (Never fails to amaze how I can be low priority every step of the way even after three years in the process.)
It took 5 weeks because they send it back for review and then wait for the next round of lists, they try and send in batches. Thats how it was explained to me

can you explain this to me like I’m 5? Where are you at in the process to have received it?
I have all my clearances, cleared T2 a few months ago. I received a list March 30th, 7 and below. I asked ATO if they had considered my full experience (I applied with 2 CTOS in 2019 and now have 5 CTOs, 1 approach and a DoD) they said they had not looked at my new experience since I originally applied and that since it had been more than 18 months since it was reviewed I could have my list revoked and a new one issued once the review was complete. I got my new list to include 9s and below a month later.

Is the psych eval what happens if you fail the MMPI? I just took that a few days ago.
If you fail, you will get referred to get a secondary evaluation commonly known as tier 2 eval. Theres a long wait to get an appointment (you cant schedule it yourself, they do that for you). Ive been waiting since July 2021. There are others that have been waiting longer than me. I went back to school wondering if Ill have enough time to graduate from a 9 month HVAC program. Im here to tell you that you will absolutely have plenty of time to go back to school, pick up a different job, etc. Honestly, you are better off putting your hopes at an FAA career on hold and live your life as if its not happening until they finally email you an appointment. I dont wish this on anyone. Its not fun. Hopefully you passed.

Back
Top Bottom