N90 forced move

#WhereIsSanta?
#WhereIsLenny

You forget that you're the employee and they are the employer. Go where they say for you to have a job or get a job somewhere else.
Okay hardshipper… Fire up that alt account and consider your opinion fucking worthless, hoss. 👍🏻

Attachments

• IMG_4031.jpeg
    IMG_4031.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Go suck dick on the corner, not here. At least there you’ll hopefully get some money, bc those raises aren’t happening with the most labor friendly admin in history anytime soon.

Here, we’re just going to make fun of you
I absolutely know those raises aren't happening with this admin. That ship has sailed. My post had nothing to do with raises.
Didn’t you hardship transfer?
yes, what does that have to do with my quote. Are you insinuating that if they had denied it I would have been up shit creek? If that's your case then my response is "no". My wife and I had plans to still move and do what is best for our child. This job isn't that special.

I absolutely know those raises aren't happening with this admin. That ship has sailed. My post had nothing to do with raises.

yes, what does that have to do with my quote. Are you insinuating that if they had denied it I would have been up shit creek? If that's your case then my response is "no". My wife and I had plans to still move and do what is best for our child. This job isn't that special.
That’s good at least someone is willing to quit and do what’s best for them. Most people just complain to Reddit or .65

Got his ass
Ha ha, unlike a lot of other people I hardshipped away from all family and moved across the country for my daughter to have a better quality of life. I didn't do it because I was miserable at my facility. I would go back there in a heartbeat if I could.

#WhereIsLenny

Okay hardshipper… Fire up that alt account and consider your opinion fucking worthless, hoss. 👍🏻
Well you keep trusting the that the union has your back and get back to me after a few years and see how that goes for you. Keep giving your money to NATCA for 1.6% raises. Your dues are worthless.

Well you keep trusting the that the union has your back and get back to me after a few years and see how that goes for you. Keep giving your money to NATCA for 1.6% raises. Your dues are worthless.
Could you point to another federal labor union and federal labor contract we should be aiming for ?

Bit disingenuous due to the work we do, but the people I have talked to in the NTEU give off the impression that they are extremely aggressive in all negotiations (especially telework).
All I am asking is if someone could show me a federal labor contract that we should be aiming to mimick

Bit disingenuous due to the work we do, but the people I have talked to in the NTEU give off the impression that they are extremely aggressive in all negotiations (especially telework).
Your CBA specifically states “maximum telework possible” art 68 section 2. If you aren’t getting that, fire up your keyboard and file a grievance. You seem to have plenty of time all day to be on here while also working for the faa during normal business hours 🤔

Here is the thing, there is no one we can exactly mimic due to the nature of our work, the closest we could get would be the PATCO demands of 81 (with associated changes tuned for today).
Not demands. Just a contract that has good yearly raises in it or something else that people have federally that we would want. Just someone point me to one contract. There’s like over 3 million government employees, if we are fucking up that bad let’s go for something that someone else set precedent for. What should we get that someone else has ?

Your CBA specifically states “maximum telework possible” art 68 section 2. If you aren’t getting that, fire up your keyboard and file a grievance. You seem to have plenty of time all day to be on here while also working for the faa during normal business hours 🤔
I do not work for the NTEU lol... Your point is...?

Not demands. Just a contract that has good yearly raises in it or something else that people have federally that we would want. Just someone point me to one contract. There’s like over 3 million government employees, if we are fucking up that bad let’s go for something that someone else set precedent for. What should we get that someone else has ?
You keep moving the goal posts. If everyone waits for someone else to do it, it will never happen. It is just like if everyone is thinking the same thing, no one is thinking.

Just asking a question
Indeed, again disingenuous if you know the answer though, is it really a question or a game for you at this point? You asked for a contract that we should be aiming for and I pointed towards a Union that has done a good job with one. You move the goal posts each time I respond and then hide behind "just asking a question," and commenting on my time management (feel free to go through my post history and see how often I respond to people lol). at this point I am going to stop responding due to your inability to have a good faith discussion. You are starting to sound like someone else who Lenny interacted with.

I don’t know the answer. That’s why I’m asking.

Do you really not see how you look right now? You really said this bullshit 👇🏻 yet you hardship transferred…
You forget that you're the employee and they are the employer. Go where they say for you to have a job or get a job somewhere else.

No updates on national emails.

FAA feeding lies to Media articles about NY area delays that are objectively not caused by N90 and conflating it in the same article by offering the solution to it being how controllers are being moved to Philly.

No one's correcting them.

An injury to one is an injury to all.

Hopefully we remember all we did for our brothers when the FAA comes for the next facility.

When all the other workmen in a shop make common cause with a fellow workman over his separate grievance, and go out on strike in his support, they engage in a "concerted activity" for "mutual aid or protection," although the aggrieved workman is the only one of them who has any immediate stake in the outcome. The rest know that by their action each one of them assures himself, in case his turn ever comes, of the support of the one whom they are all then helping; and the solidarity so established is "mutual aid" in the most literal sense, as nobody doubts. So too of those engaging in a "sympathetic strike," or secondary boycott; the immediate quarrel does not itself concern them, but by extending the number of those who will make the enemy of one the enemy of all, the power of each is vastly increased. It is one thing how far a community should allow such power to grow; but, whatever may be the proper place to check it, each separate extension is certainly a step in "mutual aid or protection."
- Judge Learned Hand

"In solidarity"

Last edited:
No updates on national emails.

FAA feeding lies to Media articles about NY area delays that are objectively not caused by N90 and conflating it in the same article by offering the solution to it being how controllers are being moved to Philly.

No one's correcting them.

An injury to one is an injury to all.

Hopefully we remember all we did for our brothers when the FAA comes for the next faculty

- Judge Learned Hand

"In solidarity"
Doubly curious why the N90 LEB would support being sold down the river by Santa.

Doubly curious why the N90 LEB would support being sold down the river by Santa.
I just want to know what the “something” in redacted FOIA’s contained. I have heard rumours but nothing worth speculating about.

Back
Top Bottom