N90 to PHL

No way you could. Only way to get to the facility via mass transit is LIRR to Westbury from Penn Station. That alone is a 46+ min trip not including getting to Penn or the Uber ride from the station to the facility. Mass transit on LI is designed to get you to and from Penn Station.
Okay 46 for the train and then a two minute Uber, regardless it wasn’t far from the city like people are making it out to be. I should know I went from the facility to an event at MSG in under an hour

What are you excited about? The taxes, the shit weather, the insane COVID restrictions, crazy politics, high cost of living, crime, or that you would be working New York City approach but not living anywhere near Manhattan, Broadway, Central Park, the baseball stadiums and everything else that allegedly makes NYC fun?
Don't be jealous it's not a good look.

Okay 46 for the train and then a two minute Uber, regardless it wasn’t far from the city like people are making it out to be. I should know I went from the facility to an event at MSG in under an hour

46 min is off peak weekend times. I don’t think anyone lives in Manhattan that works here. Queens and Brooklyn yes, but not Manhattan. And the Brooklyn and queens people drive. And you still gotta figure in getting to Penn.

46 min is off peak weekend times. I don’t think anyone lives in Manhattan that works here. Queens and Brooklyn yes, but not Manhattan. And the Brooklyn and queens people drive. And you still gotta figure in getting to Penn.
Yeah I get what you’re saying, I just think it’s crazy to say that you don’t have the benefit of Manhattan when it’s not that far for you

Yeah I get what you’re saying, I just think it’s crazy to say that you don’t have the benefit of Manhattan when it’s not that far for you
I mean it’s easy enough to get to if you want to hangout there, but living there the commute would be terrible. I’m 40 miles away from Manhattan and can be there in a 70 min train ride. Haven’t gone in years though cause I can’t stand the City.

years? It hasnt even been 3 years lol
It’s 2023. Covid restrictions went away in early 21. More than one year, therefor years plural.

Back
Top Bottom