NATCA Email COVID-19

I’m pretty sure I ran into someone who was displaying symptoms and claimed to have Covid 19. Better call my health representative and get placed in quarantine.....

Yep. Going to be lots of people showing up to work sick with this shit

I can't imagine it will be that hard to get a county or state health person to write you a quarantine letter if you test positive, but who the hell knows these days.

Realistically, a positive test should just be granted admin leave because you're absolutely going to get the guy that burned his only 4 hours a couple days ago coming to work otherwise. The facility can force you to go home, but you know people will still be doing super dodgy shit.

I can't imagine it will be that hard to get a county or state health person to write you a quarantine letter if you test positive, but who the hell knows these days.

I can't imagine it will be that easy to get tested in the first place. Have you been paying attention to the news? South Korea has been testing 10000 people a day or so. At the federal level we've been testing less than a hundred per day, though certain states are trying to test on their own.

I'll go out on a limb here and say I see a domestic travel ban coming. I'm guessing it will be announced this week.

I wonder if mgmt will still let me earn credit...

I think a massive travel ban is inevitable. If so don't think that facilities will go down to 0.... they'll say someone still have to be their for Special Air Missions, military, etc. Only the scammers will get off...as usual

As for the credit... of course not. THey still have to retain some POWER over you. If you can jedi mind trick them into believing it was their idea then yeah unlimited Credit. Isnt it funny to be denied credit when some facilities get literally unlimited OT.

All controllers with compromised immune systems should be given the 2 weeks leave without delay. Cancer survivors, HIV positive/Diabetes, those taking immuno suppressing drugs, etc. There is not enough urgency on this and its going to take until its too late because no one wants to buck the system and jeopardize so-called #BestJobinTheWorld

If denied, exhaust all your leave and then ask for LWOP. Its not worth you or your family's safety.

Not everyone may know... ATMs have broad discretion to approve Admin leave. They should be proactive not reactive!

Last edited by a moderator:
So NY and NJ ban gatherings of 50+ but airports are exempt? I don’t see how that works if hundreds of thousands of people travel through the big 3 up there everyday.

Cant believe the govt hasn't banned Fed workers from leisure air travel. Theyve confined the military to bases. So we are stuck w the globetrotters at every facility laughing in our face that it's their right

Cant believe the govt hasn't banned Fed workers from leisure air travel. Theyve confined the military to bases. So we are stuck w the globetrotters at every facility laughing in our face that it's their right

Screenshot_20200316-115702.png

Apparently they used the same spray nozzle. Quick, nobody tell the FAA or else I'll make a start sharing mic booms

View attachment 3493

Apparently they used the same spray nozzle. Quick, nobody tell the FAA or else I'll make a start sharing mic booms

"You cant tell us what to do! This is America (S. Korea), we will suck from the same nozzle then cough in your face and you cant do shit about it!"

Remember... if people have either traveled to infecte d countries, or visited w friends or family from there... you cant say anything or its racist. According g to the memo. Shame on you for even thinking it! You're hereby reprimanded for thought crimes.

"You cant tell us what to do! This is America (S. Korea), we will suck from the same nozzle then cough in your face and you cant do shit about it!"

Remember... if people have either traveled to infecte d countries, or visited w friends or family from there... you cant say anything or its racist. According g to the memo. Shame on you for even thinking it! You're hereby reprimanded for thought crimes.
I just walked into my facility and was told all training is canceled for all of the developmentals in the building... So silver lining is I don't have to train anyone.

Back
Top Bottom