NATCA stimulus plan!!!

the email they sent out today.

brother GC,

i knowwww what im getting you for secret Santa this year! ?

Item Details:
  • MADE IN USA
  • 50% Combed Ring Spun Cotton and 50% Polyester
  • Set on rib collar
  • Double needle sleeve hem
  • Double needle bottom hem
  • Tape shoulder to shoulder
  • Side seamed
  • TEAR AWAY label
This is a pre-order item. T-shirts will be available for shipping in 7-10 business days. Shipping is included in the price of this item. All shirts will be shipped by USPS only.

I had this same thought. My local Natca always runs with a huge reserve and now this year we will have tons of extra. There is definitely no need to be holding onto that cash instead of cheering everyone up with a few hundred bucks.

I had this same thought. My local Natca always runs with a huge reserve and now this year we will have tons of extra. There is definitely no need to be holding onto that cash instead of cheering everyone up with a few hundred bucks.

I don’t think they can legally do that.

Our local bought the break room a 70 inch and a new couch last year. We just got a new rep maybe I can convince them to buy me a motorcycle.

Brother,

I hear what you are saying and I want you to know that Trish and I and the rest of the NEB are working tirelessly on this and other issues that are critically important to the NAS. With this being an election year however, we need you, the NATCA majority and your critically needed dues to help us secure a stable funding stream for the Air Traffic Control Organization. Part of this involves lobbying, which is much harder due to the COVID pandemic. This means it is largely on me, personally, to get face to face with elected leaders, journalists and candidates to make sure that our issues are at the forefront. I also need to get custom lifts, to make sure that I am able to confidently go out there and deliver our message. Women don’t take men under 6’0 seriously and Speaker Pelosi is no exception. These lifts have to be made with all-american, union labor, not in some Chinese slave factory, so the cost is high, but it’s the price we pay to support our Brothers and Sisters in the medical device and prosthetic manufacturers guild. I trust you’ll up your PAC contributions to help our fight, and check out www.NATCA.org/Vote for information on how to get registered to vote in your state, along with our 2020 voting guide. Onward to victory!

In Solidarity,

Definitely not Paul Rinaldi
I don't know who makes these accounts, but I can't not read these in Rinaldi voice lol

Brothers and Sisters keep forking over your due money so we can have an even bigger party, I mean meeting in Vegas next year

Back
Top Bottom