NATCA stimulus plan!!!

Maybe I’m alone on this but it’s not really a scam when anyone can do it ?‍♂️
Not anyone can. The scammers have their requests in the second it’s available. Whatever. Maybe I’m wrong. Everyone that goes is sincerely and totally interested in the experience and seminars

Not anyone can. The scammers have their requests in the second it’s available. Whatever. Maybe I’m wrong. Everyone that goes is sincerely and totally interested in the experience and seminars
You don’t have to be sincerely interested in whatever. It’s a party you go to a few things while you’re there. If you want to go then make it happen. Just because it’s not spoon fed to you doesn’t mean others are “scamming”. They make it happen and you don’t, the opportunity is there for whoever takes it

You don’t have to be sincerely interested in whatever. It’s a party you go to a few things while you’re there. If you want to go then make it happen. Just because it’s not spoon fed to you doesn’t mean others are “scamming”. They make it happen and you don’t, the opportunity is there for whoever takes it
Sarcasm, thanks for explaining though

CFS from what I hear is the party. I looked at the agenda a few times and it looked like a 3 day long ELMS class, a few panels but mostly presentations of things you get in recurrent training. Unless your a hardcore aviation nerd I don't know who would want to sit though that. The parties at night must make it worth it. Don't they give you bracelets they scan or whatever to make sure you attend the presentations and don't just party? NATCA in Washington I hear is a lot more hands on and more work. Parties the first and last night too but meeting you have to prepare for and be tactful enough to get the point across. That seems like it would be more fun, more of a balance of potentially meaningful work and drinking.

CFS from what I hear is the party. I looked at the agenda a few times and it looked like a 3 day long ELMS class, a few panels but mostly presentations of things you get in recurrent training. Unless your a hardcore aviation nerd I don't know who would want to sit though that. The parties at night must make it worth it. Don't they give you bracelets they scan or whatever to make sure you attend the presentations and don't just party? NATCA in Washington I hear is a lot more hands on and more work. Parties the first and last night too but meeting you have to prepare for and be tactful enough to get the point across. That seems like it would be more fun, more of a balance of potentially meaningful work and drinking.
I went for the first time this last year and it was as you described it. Some panel led discussions with a open bars at the end of the night. Not complaining about the booze per say but it was eye opening to see what our dues go toward.

Back
Top Bottom