NATCA stimulus plan!!!

Ohiohopeful

What are the chances that with CFS canceled until next year, Natca in Washington canceled, and I believe the convention already moved to next year NATCA finds it in their hearts to send out a dues rebate to members.

I don't remember the giant numbers I've heard floated around in the past that NATCA has contributed to these events, but with the parties canceled, and making an assumption that NATCA travel funds and bar tabs greatly decreased due to covid social distancing, I think it's more than possible to trickle some funds back into our pockets.

What are the chances that with CFS canceled until next year, Natca in Washington canceled, and I believe the convention already moved to next year NATCA finds it in their hearts to send out a dues rebate to members.

giphy.gif

I don't remember the giant numbers I've heard floated around in the past that NATCA has contributed to these events, but with the parties canceled, and making an assumption that NATCA travel funds and bar tabs greatly decreased due to covid social distancing, I think it's more than possible to trickle some funds back into our pockets.
1596676935371.gif

The only event I've ever gone to is a few years back when I was told how great it is that they are lowering the dues percentage while at the same time telling me how much better it would be for me because it's only 1.4 percent of my salary now instead of the facility level.

They were shocked when I did the quick math and explained how it would cost me x amount of dollars a year more along with anyone who had been in the agency more than a few years at the time.

There needs to be some kind of change tho, flying out for meetings and paying for drinks and food and hotel rooms should be a thing of the past. Most work groups can all be done by zoom now saving millions of dollars a year on the bullshit.

The only event I've ever gone to is a few years back when I was told how great it is that they are lowering the dues percentage while at the same time telling me how much better it would be for me because it's only 1.4 percent of my salary now instead of the facility level.

They were shocked when I did the quick math and explained how it would cost me x amount of dollars a year more along with anyone who had been in the agency more than a few years at the time.

There needs to be some kind of change tho, flying out for meetings and paying for drinks and food and hotel rooms should be a thing of the past. Most work groups can all be done by zoom now saving millions of dollars a year on the bullshit.
I think Paul and Trish term is almost up

That won’t happen...But fun idea tho...

Ohiohopeful , what else are you hoping for besides dues reimbursement !? I hear the city of Oberlin actually charges controllers a special tax too! Solely to capitalize on the ARTCC. better check your earnings statement

Yeah first time called long time listener...

This was mainly a post to make some people laugh, I did when the thought popped into my head....

It doesn't matter if their term is up the next good old boy tag team will take over to did the bidding of their favorite Z and say F off to anyone that questions their grand plan.

Ohiohopeful , what else are you hoping for besides dues reimbursement !? I hear the city of Oberlin actually charges controllers a special tax too! Solely to capitalize on the ARTCC. better check your earnings statement

Im just hopeful for Ohio, but' I've heard it's like 2.5% you would never know it driving thru Oberlin tho.

Brother,

I hear what you are saying and I want you to know that Trish and I and the rest of the NEB are working tirelessly on this and other issues that are critically important to the NAS. With this being an election year however, we need you, the NATCA majority and your critically needed dues to help us secure a stable funding stream for the Air Traffic Control Organization. Part of this involves lobbying, which is much harder due to the COVID pandemic. This means it is largely on me, personally, to get face to face with elected leaders, journalists and candidates to make sure that our issues are at the forefront. I also need to get custom lifts, to make sure that I am able to confidently go out there and deliver our message. Women don’t take men under 6’0 seriously and Speaker Pelosi is no exception. These lifts have to be made with all-american, union labor, not in some Chinese slave factory, so the cost is high, but it’s the price we pay to support our Brothers and Sisters in the medical device and prosthetic manufacturers guild. I trust you’ll up your PAC contributions to help our fight, and check out www.NATCA.org/Vote for information on how to get registered to vote in your state, along with our 2020 voting guide. Onward to victory!

In Solidarity,

Definitely not Paul Rinaldi

Im just hopeful for Ohio, but' I've heard it's like 2.5% you would never know it driving thru Oberlin tho.

lol yeah thats a pretty incredible 2.5% scam a lot of ppl dont even know about. you'd think theyd throw some of that Great CIP Mystery money that way after the dues reimbursement. At least its going to a good cause!

Oberlin College owes family-owned bakery more than $44 million

Women don’t take men under 6’0 seriously and Speaker Pelosi is no exception. These lifts have to be made with all-american, union labor, not in some Chinese slave factory, so the cost is high, but it’s the price we pay to support our Brothers and Sisters in the medical device and prosthetic manufacturers guild.

literally cannnnt even :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother,

I hear what you are saying and I want you to know that Trish and I and the rest of the NEB are working tirelessly on this and other issues that are critically important to the NAS. With this being an election year however, we need you, the NATCA majority and your critically needed dues to help us secure a stable funding stream for the Air Traffic Control Organization. Part of this involves lobbying, which is much harder due to the COVID pandemic. This means it is largely on me, personally, to get face to face with elected leaders, journalists and candidates to make sure that our issues are at the forefront. I also need to get custom lifts, to make sure that I am able to confidently go out there and deliver our message. Women don’t take men under 6’0 seriously and Speaker Pelosi is no exception. These lifts have to be made with all-american, union labor, not in some Chinese slave factory, so the cost is high, but it’s the price we pay to support our Brothers and Sisters in the medical device and prosthetic manufacturers guild. I trust you’ll up your PAC contributions to help our fight, and check out www.NATCA.org/Vote for information on how to get registered to vote in your state, along with our 2020 voting guide. Onward to victory!

In Solidarity,

Definitely not Paul Rinaldi

You win the gold star for today. Bravo, legit, bravo. My faith in controllers is restored with the sheer brilliance on how to work their way around the rules.

Back
Top Bottom