NDJH - Frivolous Spending I Team Daniels-Haltom

I like how they hit mick for hanging out on a beach which is free and not on a yacht

The committee of article 114 scammers said it was OK.

Last edited:
Mofo out here talkin bout egg McMuffins
Dave Chapelle GIF by moodman

These idiots actually said if you don’t want us having dinner on a boat add it to our constitution at the convention. Mother fuckers will be flying on space ships after that saying well it doesn’t say we can’t. They have no self awareness

The conventions length should be to conduct the business of our union. If an entire region can goto the beach for a whole day of the convention and not miss any unions business, it doesn’t need to be three days!!! To say it’s a legacy means absolutely nothing. I don’t care if there’s smiling kids and families at our convention! Have a smiling kids and family event. Last I checked making families have fun wasn’t part of the unions business. I have never seen people miss so many layup questions as these two my god.

Why do they both just sound like nails on a chalkboard, they aren’t professional enough to know or care that that amount of spending just looks bad even if it’s allowed. Brain dead MFs.

The conventions length should be to conduct the business of our union. If an entire region can goto the beach for a whole day of the convention and not miss any unions business, it doesn’t need to be three days!!! To say it’s a legacy means absolutely nothing. I don’t care if there’s smiling kids and families at our convention! Have a smiling kids and family event. Last I checked making families have fun wasn’t part of the unions business. I have never seen people miss so many layup questions as these two my god.
Dumb and dumber! And there’s nothing funny about these matters.

They made a video about how they spend frivolously because there’s nothing that says they can’t. How on earth could anyone support these two. These are the videos they’re recording and saying yeah that’s our best put it out there

Their video has less than 200 views lol. You think this would have been a hot button topic people tuned into. Looks like the voters moved away from them.

No one is watching this shit besides the neb,campaign teams, and the same 10 people that circle jerk on here.

Back
Top Bottom