NDJH - Levels Four Through Nine

Increased pay is great representation for 4-9s.

The current pay structure hurts them the most. Extending the contract would be disastrous.
I definitely feel like our 7 is looked at the feed the beast levels 10-12 with CPCs, train constantly, be understaffed creating max OT, and no pay increases worth mentioning… We are of zero use to the union except to keep the big facilities staffed and happy.

I definitely feel like our 7 is looked at the feed the beast levels 10-12 with CPCs, train constantly, be understaffed creating max OT, and no pay increases worth mentioning… We are of zero use to the union except to keep the big facilities staffed and happy.
Which is how it should be. 7s and below should be feeding the higher levels. But they need to be compensated better.

Way off the mark. The answer is not to add another level of oversight or representation. The answer is to remove the apathy towards those facilities.

Which is how it should be. 7s and below should be feeding the higher levels. But they need to be compensated better.
I agree to a degree. But we shouldn’t be looked at as a place to force into 6 day work weeks. Give the lower levels some sane staffing markers and build from there. We shouldn’t be constantly underpaid and understaffed to feed the upper levels.

Wait Jamaal says we’re Natca welfare facilities and now we get representation by representing ourselves. Love when we keep breaking up the union into different factions all wanting different things.

Wait Jamaal says we’re Natca welfare facilities and now we get representation by representing ourselves. Love when we keep breaking up the union into different factions all wanting different things.
Ironic coming from the person who CONSTANTLY makes posts trying to divide this Union.

I agree to a degree. But we shouldn’t be looked at as a place to force into 6 day work weeks. Give the lower levels some sane staffing markers and build from there. We shouldn’t be constantly underpaid and understaffed to feed the upper levels.
You’re exactly right. For all the chaos it feels like our union is right now they have finally cornered the political market and put real pressure on the staffing crisis finally. 15 years too late but at least Santa and his team are getting more done about it than Rinaldi did.

Ironic coming from the person who CONSTANTLY makes posts trying to divide this Union.
So saying what nick does is divisive but the stuff he does isn’t?

Everything about him is how he can benefit himself. Justin and Redmond are doing it with no donations, rich and mick are doing virtual town halls, then Nick and Jamaal..the give us money campaign so we can fly and drive around the country having fun spending more money that isn’t theirs. They are the least fiscally responsible, have the least integrity and the least amount of ideas for this union.

The only idea they’ve put out is they’ll divide this union into another group. Instead of uniting they are dividing further.

Keeping simping for these scam artists everyone knows you’re a joke.

15 years to late. Lmao. Try 50 years. Get a clue!!

Really sad that new people like you —the time frame of this staffing crisis is 15 years. This has been a problem since 1967.

So saying what nick does is divisive but the stuff he does isn’t?

Everything about him is how he can benefit himself. Justin and Redmond are doing it with no donations, rich and mick are doing virtual town halls, then Nick and Jamaal..the give us money campaign so we can fly and drive around the country having fun spending more money that isn’t theirs. They are the least fiscally responsible, have the least integrity and the least amount of ideas for this union.

The only idea they’ve put out is they’ll divide this union into another group. Instead of uniting they are dividing further.

Keeping simping for these scam artists everyone knows you’re a joke.
Mick Devine is asking for donations:
Same for Rich Santa:

Forget about staffing. Just worry about a contract that compensates correctly for working more. Then the accountants will figure out they should hire More people.
Yup.
OT rate at 2.5x or more. 1.5 isn't getting us anywhere.

Mick Devine is asking for donations:
Same for Rich Santa:
Meanwhile… Justin Dailey:
IMG_4050.jpeg

Yes Justin and Redmond aren’t raising money

Mick and Rich are raising money, I’m guessing it’s going to their webpage and shit.

Nick and Jamaal are saying fuck it lets tour the country!

Just pointing out how one “team” doesnt want money, one isn’t spending and the yacht boys say fuck it lets fly around the country.

Last edited:
Yes Justin and Redmond aren’t raising money

Mick and Rich are raising money, I’m guessing it’s going to their webpage and shit.

Nick and Jamaal are saying fuck it lets your the country!

Just pointing out how one “team” doesnt want money, one isn’t spending and the yacht boys say fuck it lets fly around the country.
Mick and Rich are cut from the same cloth as Nick and Jamaal this way.

You got that right. This has been one big party by the elites for a decade. I got news for all you working bums. You ain’t invited.

Back
Top Bottom