Need a good aviation medicine/wrongful termination attorney

I am looking for highly recommended aviation medicine/wrongful termination attorneys. I have been ruled as permanently medically disqualified for items that have proven to be above and beyond the FAA standards for getting a medical clearance. I have submitted and even been told by AMAS that they cannot see any reason for me to have been disqualified. Does anyone have a good recommendation on attorneys or legal groups to bring a lawsuit against the FAA for reinstatement of medical clearance, and possibly for wrongful termination? The air surgeon has had all the information needed for over a year and has still sustained the permanent medical disqualification, despite all the evidence that I meet and exceed the necessary standards. And I know taking on the government isn’t a fun battle to take on, but I’m also not going to roll over and not put up a fight when I have all the evidence showing that I am in the right.

I'd ask AMAS if they have anyone they'd recommend. They act as expert witnesses so I'm sure they have some contacts. Maybe try contacting the legal division of natca also.

I'd ask AMAS if they have anyone they'd recommend. They act as expert witnesses so I'm sure they have some contacts. Maybe try contacting the legal division of natca also.
Thank you, currently working with AMAS and their doctor has said that they can see no reason for me being denied my medical. I’ve talked with my NATCA rep about the issue, but not about legal representation, so I’ll bring that up with them.

Back
Top Bottom