Networking?

Horno

Trusted Contributor
Has anyone tried emailing or calling facreps for the facilities you’re interested in? I seem to just keep being left on read so I’m not sure if reaching out is taboo or not?

Has anyone tried emailing or calling facreps for the facilities you’re interested in? I seem to just keep being left on read so I’m not sure if reaching out is taboo or not?
I've had really good success through natca webmail.

Always always network. Go tour the facility. Don’t be a POS at your facility. Those two things go a long way. Bonus if you bring donuts/pizza for the tour.

Always always network. Go tour the facility. Don’t be a POS at your facility. Those two things go a long way. Bonus if you bring donuts/pizza for the tour.
I’m a weirdo because I hate it when people bring shit. “Don’t try and buy your way in asshole” is what I think when they do lol.

I’m a weirdo because I hate it when people bring shit. “Don’t try and buy your way in asshole” is what I think when they do lol.
I knew a girl who brought a fucking whole sushi tray and ended up getting picked up a few years ago. I'd feel way too cringe walking in with some shit like that though so I'll just continue to sit and rot and waste my good years in a black hole.

I knew a girl who brought a fucking whole sushi tray and ended up getting picked up a few years ago. I'd feel way too cringe walking in with some shit like that though so I'll just continue to sit and rot and waste my good years in a black hole.
Lose a little dignity to become one of them

I just called the ATMs directly. When people say it doesn’t matter it matters. I was ranked number #3 out of 21 at an up/down and I was the ONLY one from a center on that list. All I did was call the atm and asked questions and showed interest and told them a bit about myself.

I just called the ATMs directly. When people say it doesn’t matter it matters. I was ranked number #3 out of 21 at an up/down and I was the ONLY one from a center on that list. All I did was call the atm and asked questions and showed interest and told them a bit about myself.
And it’s so easy… Takes like 15 minutes

I just got enroute dates and thought it would be a good idea to tour a facility I'd hope to eventually get to near home. Anyone happen to be at ZJX that would be willing to help out?

Back
Top Bottom