New CDC Mask Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The faa can’t ask you if you got a vaccine. I’m pretty sure there’s like some laws about that.
I’m talking about the people that told everyone they didn’t get it and they are never going to get it. And I’m pretty sure they can

which is why I’m afraid they’ll make us keep wearing masks
The executive branch at the house already ditched them. There’s no way they are gonna make us wear them

I’m talking about the people that told everyone they didn’t get it and they are never going to get it. And I’m pretty sure they can
According to the EEOC, you’re right. They can ask if you have been vaccinated and ask for proof. Which makes this fun because I hate the mask, but I guess I’ll continue to wear it. Still not getting a jab

The executive branch at the house already ditched them. There’s no way they are gonna make us wear them
Ah yes, the executive branch! who bring us hits such as "single moms with higher effective tax rates than most of the people who singed the bill" , and "no, you don't need guns, don't mind my private army of security guards" bring us the new hit "ya I don't need a mask, but you still do, go away peasant"

Ah yes, the executive branch! who bring us hits such as "single moms with higher effective tax rates than most of the people who singed the bill" , and "no, you don't need guns, don't mind my private army of security guards" bring us the new hit "ya I don't need a mask, but you still do, go away peasant"
We are in the executive branch. I know this is gonna be tough for anti vaxxers cus they have to keep wearing masks. But you’ll get through it.

No personal attacks
We are in the executive branch. I know this is gonna be tough for anti vaxxers cus they have to keep wearing masks. But you’ll get though it.
I'm not an anti masker, and for the record I was on the Vax bandwagon early. I just think your big slurrrrrp on all things big gov as long as it isn't orange man is comical. If you think DOT falling under the exec branch somehow puts you on the level of a white house staffer you are VASTLY overestimating your worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not an anti masker, and for the record I was on the Vax bandwagon early. I just think your big slurrrrrp on all things big gov as long as it isn't orange man is comical. If you think DOT falling under the exec branch somehow puts you on the level of a white house staffer you are VASTLY overestimating your worth.
Wtf. All I was doing was giving an actual example that the executive branch is already implementing this guidance. Which bodes good for us being able to do the same. But you guys took that way the wrong what for whatever reason.

Hi I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from movies such as "What Flavor Bootpolish is your Favorite?" And "I dont follow the .65 when I work traffic, but I'll hang my hat on this flimsy face jimmycap because I r a science"

We are in the executive branch. I know this is gonna be tough for anti vaxxers cus they have to keep wearing masks. But you’ll get through it.
Gentlemen, people without the vaccine do not have to keep wearing masks. Very few places will ask for proof, and places to that do, you can wear a mask for the dick bag at the entrance and then take it off whenever you get inside, they are not going to have a one to one ratio for staff following around the people who don’t have a vaccine card or give you a wrist band to make sure they don’t take it off. I don’t know how this will effect FAA facilities, there are always huge variances across facilities as to how much they are enforcing the current mask mandate. But I doubt NATCA and the FAA will have a separate set of rules for people vaccaniated and unvaccinated.

Well, there are weirdos out there.
I'll abide by local and business requirements. No need to be uncomfortable otherwise.

There's a difference between a company having a policy and someone shaming someone for a personal decision. That policy now going against the CDC's current recommendations is laughable, though.

Gentlemen, people without the vaccine do not have to keep wearing masks. Very few places will ask for proof, and places to that do, you can wear a mask for the dick bag at the entrance and then take it off whenever you get inside, they are not going to have a one to one ratio for staff following around the people who don’t have a vaccine card or give you a wrist band to make sure they don’t take it off. I don’t know how this will effect FAA facilities, there are always huge variances across facilities as to how much they are enforcing the current mask mandate. But I doubt NATCA and the FAA will have a separate set of rules for people vaccaniated and unvaccinated.
I agree with you ?. I think cdc is basically saying get vaccinated or don’t and maybe get covid it’s whatever at this point.

Last edited:
I was genuinely curious if this was going to get more people to get the jab but you guys ruin everything so I don’t know what I was thinking lol

Ladies,
I was born in Bulgaria, a country with a financial system that was on the verge of collapse. At the age of five, I immigrated with my family to America in search of a better life. I have benefited from all of America has to offer.

That policy now going against the CDC's current recommendations is laughable, though.

For one, the CDC isn't really making a "recommendation" here. Saying masks aren't necessary for vaccinated Americans in most settings isn't the same as saying they recommend people don't wear masks. If a business wants to be extra cautious, even if unnecessary, that's their prerogative. For two, this happened today, I'd think most businesses need a couple days to get guidance from their management as to what the policy will be going forward.

Most notably though, it turns out that none of this remotely goes against CDC recommendations, since they specifically say:
The agency also said fully vaccinated people must wear a mask or socially distance in places required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.

But really, I'm off topic now. My gripe was about the guy who couldn't grasp what the new guidelines meant (he's the type who spent the last year sharing false interpretations of data that made COVID look less serious than it was), and the lady who somehow thought it's a right to do what you want in a business you don't own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom