New CDC Mask Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Parties agree that employees must wear face masks in common areas (e.g.
elevators, hallways, etc.) and any shared workspaces (e.g. open floorplan office space, cubicles,
conference rooms, and operational areas). Face masks should also be worn in outdoor shared
spaces when physical distancing cannot be maintained. Exceptions may be provided consistent
with Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines,

Section 6. Either Party may request to reopen this Agreement to address changes in CDC guidance
regarding face masks.

Per CDC: Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.

Time for NATCA to get off their fat rich asses and renegotiate my bullshit contract!

It will be interesting to see what the mou is with new guidance.

You don't have to mask if you show (flm/om/FM/fa) your vaccination for someone?

Well what about flu season?

Do I have to wear a condom when local is fucking me?

I want TEMPERATURE checks at the doors-there are diseases other than corona and we have sick leave for a reason

Ladies,
I was born in Bulgaria, a country with a financial system that was on the verge of collapse. At the age of five, I immigrated with my family to America in search of a better life. I have benefited from all of America has to offer.
Does America look more like Bulgaria to you now then it looked like America when you first moved?

Tf is a Bulgaria that Korean beef dish?
What a wonderful question, thank you for this question. I was born in Bulgaria, a country with a financial system that was on the verge of collapse. At the age of five, I immigrated with my family to America in search of a better life. I have benefited from all of America has to offer.

On a serious note-and maybe a hipaa ada lawyer can chip in

I understand our job has medical reporting requirements for flight surgeon, part of the package.

What about the office staff and stuff-is it even legal to have someone prove vaccinations? Google has conflicting answers but it would seem-
If your job function requires travel, and a vaccine (tb etc) is required, your job can require it as condition of employment.

It does not seem to have a precedent for whether or not you wear a mask. What would you burden of proof be?

Is it gonna be like everything else-one person poops so we all wear a diaper?

I know when the vaccine waiver came out to be able to return to the facility our NATCA training rep asked who had it and those of us were recalled a week later. Never had to show any proof, just say we got the shot. Hopefully it’ll just be the honor system for this too.

What about the office staff and stuff-is it even legal to have someone prove vaccinations?
HIPAA says your doctor's office can't share information about your medical status. The ADA says your employer can't generally ask medical questions of you, but they are allowed to simply ask if you've gotten the vaccine because "no" answer doesn't reveal anything about any medical condition you may or may not have. Can my employer legally ask if I received the COVID-19 vaccine?

No you are thinking of bulgogi. Bulgaria is a sweet pastry dessert popular in Turkey.
That's a baklava. Bulgaria is a type of cereal made from cracked wheat.

On a serious note-and maybe a hipaa ada lawyer can chip in

I understand our job has medical reporting requirements for flight surgeon, part of the package.

What about the office staff and stuff-is it even legal to have someone prove vaccinations? Google has conflicting answers but it would seem-
If your job function requires travel, and a vaccine (tb etc) is required, your job can require it as condition of employment.

It does not seem to have a precedent for whether or not you wear a mask. What would you burden of proof be?

Is it gonna be like everything else-one person poops so we all wear a diaper?
EEOC states that as long as they ask for proof of vaccination of covid and only covid they can. It seems very strange and it’s going to be an interesting year. I would say natca should fight for its membership and say no masks at all. Or say there’s still a risk and masks should still be required.

Heres to hoping you have to provide proof of vaccination to not wear a mask in facility.

Oh and those trying to pull HIPAA out of your ass when youve had to disclose your medical history to the FAA since before you were even hired is hilarious. Best joke I've read today.

Wait, why do you hope you have to provide proof? To stick it to the anti-vaxxers, or you just enjoy being told what to do?

If you’re vaccinated you’re protected, even without a mask. That’s what the CDC just said. Why isn’t that enough for people? Don’t worry about what other people choose to do, you’re safe!

Wait, why do you hope you have to provide proof? To stick it to the anti-vaxxers, or you just enjoy being told what to do?

If you’re vaccinated you’re protected, even without a mask. That’s what the CDC just said. Why isn’t that enough for people? Don’t worry about what other people choose to do, you’re safe!

Because fuck em thats why. I want to hear them cry some more.

Cus they were in the area telling us they are never getting vaccinated and they they are going to use essential oils instead.

Cus they were in the area telling us they are never getting vaccinated and they they are going to use essential oils instead.

Bro essential oils work. The one person at my facility with all the health issues swears by them.

Btw this is what the EO says…so to me that doesn’t even need to be rescinded. The CDC guidance just changed.

(a) The heads of executive departments and agencies (agencies) shall immediately take action, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, to require compliance with CDC guidelines with respect to wearing masks, maintaining physical distance, and other public health measures by: on-duty or on-site Federal employees; on-site Federal contractors; and all persons in Federal buildings or on Federal lands.

Btw this is what the EO says…so to me that doesn’t even need to be rescinded. The CDC guidance just changed.

(a) The heads of executive departments and agencies (agencies) shall immediately take action, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, to require compliance with CDC guidelines with respect to wearing masks, maintaining physical distance, and other public health measures by: on-duty or on-site Federal employees; on-site Federal contractors; and all persons in Federal buildings or on Federal lands.
Government definition of immediately and our definition are not the same!

Wtf. All I was doing was giving an actual example that the executive branch is already implementing this guidance. Which bodes good for us being able to do the same. But you guys took that way the wrong what for whatever reason.
Not today Colin Robinson!
Survival Draining GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom