New CDC Mask Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

CF

Assistant to the Regional Moderator
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
CDC says fully vaccinated folks don’t have to wear masks indoors. How many of you are going to run out and get one now?

Pretty sure I’ve seen Facebook spam the stupid “I was vaccinated” border or whatever they call it on my page incessantly, and seen it used many times. Haven’t seen the “I didn’t get vaccinated” one yet.
I’ve seen multiple version of the “not vaccinated” version And I’m not even on Facebook lol

Pretty sure I’ve seen Facebook spam the stupid “I was vaccinated” border or whatever they call it on my page incessantly, and seen it used many times. Haven’t seen the “I didn’t get vaccinated” one yet.
People at work have been shouting about not getting it. Now they are gonna try to lie to take their mask off ???

I feel I must share this amazing story:
30 minutes ago, whilst in line for some food, I hear an employee tell a customer "you need a mask." The customer replies "they just lifted the mandate". The employee ignores his idiocy and simply tells him the store requires him to wear a mask.

He goes outside to order online and have the food brought out to him. We step outside to wait for our food to be brought to us.

A woman nearby says to him "props for standing up for your rights."

With all the things wrong about the situation, I must refrain from driving a stick through my own head.

As we drive out of the parking lot, we notice a vendor has set up a stand selling Trump merchandise.

I feel I must share this amazing story:
30 minutes ago, whilst in line for some food, I hear an employee tell a customer "you need a mask." The customer replies "they just lifted the mandate". The employee ignores his idiocy and simply tells him the store requires him to wear a mask.

He goes outside to order online and have the food brought out to him. We step outside to wait for our food to be brought to us.

A woman nearby says to him "props for standing up for your rights."

With all the things wrong about the situation, I must refrain from driving a stick through my own head.

As we drive out of the parking lot, we notice a vendor has set up a stand selling Trump merchandise.

The customer should have put on their mask and said "Why don't you guys trust the science?"

I can't wait to use that line endlessly now at the mask cult that's sure to exist that will continue to wear masks and shame others despite the CDC's science-based approach saying it's not needed.

The customer should have put on their mask and said "Why don't you guys trust the science?"

I can't wait to use that line endlessly now at the mask cult that's sure to exist that will continue to wear masks and shame others despite the CDC's science-based approach saying it's not needed.
I can’t wait to ask all the people railing about getting it when they try to say they are vaccinated tomorrow or whenever the faa lifts the mask rule.

I mean, have at it.
I was less interested in the guy not wanting to wear a mask and more interested in how he thought it was his right to do whatever da fuck he wanted as opposed to the businesses right to implement customer policies. I.E, no shoes, no shirt.

I also thought it was funny how he read that the CDC guidelines changed and then turned it into his own thing where masks aren't required anywhere anymore. Or was he just too dumb to know the difference?

I can’t wait to ask all the people railing about getting it when they try to say they are vaccinated tomorrow or whenever the faa lifts the mask rule.
The faa can’t ask you if you got a vaccine. I’m pretty sure there’s like some laws about that.

Well, probably. Doesn't sound like he was vaccinated.

I just get a kick out of reading Reddit posts of fully vaccinated people saying that they're still going to wear masks. They literally spent a year shaming people for ignoring CDC guidelines, and now they're doing the same.
Well, there are weirdos out there.
I'll abide by local and business requirements. No need to be uncomfortable otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom