Next bid for the FAA Academy?

Hylander7017

Lurker
Been checking USA JOBS a few times a week for awhile now. Anyone know when the next bid will be to apply? Appreciate any information. Thank you in advance.

Where is that listed?
ATO weekly operations reports over the last couple months.
Announcement will be open from June 25 through July 2nd. Pool 2 will be the general public and they'll take the biographical assessment. Cti/former military will be pool 1. All applicants will take the ATSA.

I was referred on the prior experience bid earlier this year, have not received a TOL or anything, should I still apply to this opening?

I was referred on the prior experience bid earlier this year, have not received a TOL or anything, should I still apply to this opening?
Yes, hundreds of people make the referral list and are not hired. Hopefully that's not the case for you, but it's always nice to back up. If you're prior military and score above an 80 on the AT-SA, there's been a 100% selection rate.

Yes, hundreds of people make the referral list and are not hired. Hopefully that's not the case for you, but it's always nice to back up. If you're prior military and score above an 80 on the AT-SA, there's been a 100% selection rate.
Thank you, good info, much appreciated.

You just get to skip the biographical questionnaire, which is a godsend. Everyone takes the atsa on the ots bid though, no matter the track you apply under.

Back
Top Bottom