NVT

SugarFoot1

Trusted Contributor
Anyone have information about NVT? Can’t seem to find info about next meeting or anything involved.

There are like 8 facilities eligible now for upgrade
Are you just saying this generally or is that a rough number of actually eligible facilities? I know there’s a page somewhere that actually does show numbers and ranges (but can’t remember where I last saw it).

Are you just saying this generally or is that a rough number of actually eligible facilities? I know there’s a page somewhere that actually does show numbers and ranges (but can’t remember where I last saw it).
Yes it’s 8 or 9 right now that have been above the breakpoint for over 3 months.

First rule of the NVT. Make sure no one can understand when, how, why, where or what they're doing so no one knows how to question them. If they do question you, just ignore them and eventually they'll go away.

And some centers that have been working higher level traffic for years…
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Dude, leave these centers alone. We built the atomic bomb 75+ years ago, landed on the moon over 50 years ago, and have had super computer smart phones in our pocket for over 15 years.

But it absolutely makes sense that the technology does not exist and has required over a decade of R&D to try to figure out how to count the number and type of airplanes in a center’s airspace.

Back
Top Bottom