Paul and Trish need more money!

Let’s not forget they had two salaries. One from the FAA, and one from the union.
Is this accurate? My reading of Article 3, Section 1 says otherwise:

Section 1. National and regional Union officials who are elected or appointed to serve in an official capacity as a representative of the Union shall be granted, upon request, LWOP concurrent and consistent with elected terms of office or appointment. Each request by an employee for such LWOP shall be for a specified period and shall be certified by the National Office of the Union.

That said this is an absolutely insane gofundme...

I gave 1000. I’ll give 2000 more when I get more money next Tuesday.

Omg someone donated 1000
Animated GIF

Your peers. Are donating. REAL, ACTUAL MONEY.

From their own pockets.

To Paul and Trish.

Fucking peak clown world.

If they actually accept the money and dont donate it to charity....I swear to God

Pain constant patrick bateman american psycho.gif

My KoolAid Senses are tingling. It's telling me that 99% of the people on that donor list are FacReps and traffic dodgers trying to score a sweet full-time detail

My KoolAid Senses are tingling. It's telling me that 99% of the people on that donor list are FacReps and traffic dodgers trying to score a sweet full-time detail
Many people avoid work. Some
It’s merely Manipulating the break board, others its getting out of the facility because all of you are such a delight.

Why is this so surprising when very few call these people out instead of on .65 or stand in to take their position away from Them to do a better job.

You can see some donor names. When they first sent it out it was all the RVPs, donating multiple hundreds. They could have just kept it a NEB thing out of the public, then who cares

Not that I'm a member, but seeing the dislike across the forums:

"I am an individual concerned about this campaign."
"Campaign includes factually incorrect information."

Where the fuck was the GoFundMe for the trainees who were forced to sit at home while struggling on AG pay for a year? All while the two piles of monkey shit known as Paul and Trish refused to even acknowledge their existence.
To be fair, the practice of ignoring trainee existence was established long before Paul and Trish.

Back
Top Bottom