Paul and Trish need more money!

Your peers. Are donating. REAL, ACTUAL MONEY.

From their own pockets.

To Paul and Trish.

Fucking peak clown world.

If they actually accept the money and dont donate it to charity....I swear to God

View attachment 6991

My KoolAid Senses are tingling. It's telling me that 99% of the people on that donor list are FacReps and traffic dodgers trying to score a sweet full-time detail
One of those is the former N90 facrep that donated $1,000

12 years at 300k a year..... math checks.

Counter Arguments:
1.) A GoFundMe means the NEB didn’t spend our dues on this.
2.) Donations are voluntary.

Fire away
Honestly I think it's just in poor taste. It's different but in the same vein as when one of the Kardashians (maybe not a Kardashian,I don't give a shit about celebrity garbage) started a go fund me for her hair or makeup girl who needed some life saving medical procedure not that long ago. Sure you can say it's voluntary, and they didn't start the go fund me, but I'm sure they have been made aware of it.

If they turn around and donate it to charity or use the funds to do something that benefits the union I'll be pleasantly surprised and okay with it, but like it just got mentioned, they've made millions off of our dues over the last decade plus. This ain't like passing a hat around the tracon to buy jimbo a nice fly fishing rig for retirement.

Counter Arguments:
1.) A GoFundMe means the NEB didn’t spend our dues on this.
2.) Donations are voluntary.

Fire away
Counter argument

1.) what have they been spending our dues on with no convention, CFS, Natca classes, no election, and no contract negotiations. All those emails they send out are pretty pricey.

2.) I’m not altogether surprised to see you defend everything the NEB does. Daddy Dean would be proud

If anyone wants a good read on how much the natca staff actually gets paid. Also notice how the RVPs are getting an extra $24k. No doubt it was for travel expenses and what not but it's still trash they got that when no travel was allowed.

You have the best possible contract.
Ha. We have a good contract that could have been even better. So idiotic that they wouldn’t even ask for more of anything. Easy talking points for our economy and Covid and working short non stop.

I’m not advocating this source AT ALL, but it’s interesting there is such a long article about our contract renewal.

Ha. We have a good contract that could have been even better. So idiotic that they wouldn’t even ask for more of anything. Easy talking points for our economy and Covid and working short non stop.

I’m not advocating this source AT ALL, but it’s interesting there is such a long article about our contract renewal.

It wasn’t even about to expire. There was no reason to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom