Paul and Trish need more money!

Lvl8twr

A pay check more than $100k over the max CPC salary wasn't enough? Now there is a GoFundMe for them!

I guess it takes a lot to clean yourself up after being at a seat at the table, being under the table taking the splooge from everyone.

Attachments

• 20211027_202316.jpg
    20211027_202316.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 773
  • 20211027_201749.jpg
    20211027_201749.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 715
I thought the same BS. With all the delayed functions convention and such, NATCA still been collecting dues and not spending as much I think we should be getting some free shit on NATCA or some reimbursements. Where’s our money going?
You should be thankful you have a job! #BestJobInTheWorld! How dare you question the unanimous decisions by the NEB! Yeah I can’t do this with a straight face either…

anchorman GIF

A pay check more than $100k over the max CPC salary wasn't enough? Now there is a GoFundMe for them!

I guess it takes a lot to clean yourself up after being at a seat at the table, being under the table taking the splooge from everyone.
Let’s not forget they had two salaries. One from the FAA, and one from the union.

#disgusting

Where the fuck was the GoFundMe for the trainees who were forced to sit at home while struggling on AG pay for a year? All while the two piles of monkey shit known as Paul and Trish refused to even acknowledge their existence.
See keep your head in the books and one day you can be NATCA president making a million dollars over your term

Back
Top Bottom