Payroll Tax Executive Order

That's the whole politics of it-
If trump wins and the senate stays repub, they will increase holding and blame the dems next year. It may be sufficient enough to kill ss.
If the senate flips, or the presidency flips, guess who will be blamed (even if it doesn't flip somehow)
that's how it works, repubs fuck it up, dems fix it until people get happy ish, then repubs back in.

Nixon fucked it followed by clinton
Bush fucked it followed by obama
Trump is the only that has managed to get housing, gold, stocks, national debt, and unemployment up all at the same time-and democrats will be blamed somehow when he's re elected you watch

Actually, you're full of shit

Roosevelt increased the deficit the most of any president (democrat), followed by Woodrow Wilson (democrat), and your precious Obama coming it at #5 with a 74% increase to the budget deficit and the highest dollar amount added to the deficit and it's not even close. This whole thread has been derailed into an Orange Man Bad contest.

Actually, you're full of shit

Roosevelt increased the deficit the most of any president (democrat), followed by Woodrow Wilson (democrat), and your precious Obama coming it at #5 with a 74% increase to the budget deficit and the highest dollar amount added to the deficit and it's not even close. This whole thread has been derailed into an Orange Man Bad contest.
obama was reducing the budget at the end of his term after inheriting 2 wars. Trump inherited a decreasing deficient and exploded it. Those are facts.

Obama did a great job ending those 2 wars he inherited...probably didn't have enough time over those 2 terms. Best endowment of a Nobel Peace Prize ever. But hey he was so well-spoken amirite
I dunno but it’s funny that all of trumps
Graphs he likes to show are direct continuations starting at 2009.

Obama coming it at #5 with a 74% increase to the budget deficit and the highest dollar amount added to the deficit and it's not even close

the biggest reason for Obama’s deficit increase was because he put the GWOT in the budget. Under Bush it had been off-budget as it was labeled as an emergency response, so therefore nothing that was spent in Afghan/Iraq or other areas of GWOT during Bush’s terms were ever actually counted in the budget, so never showed as a deficit.

Nixon fucked it followed by clinton
14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Obama did a great job ending those 2 wars he inherited...probably didn't have enough time over those 2 terms. Best endowment of a Nobel Peace Prize ever. But hey he was so well-spoken amirite
There was no BLM until shortly after 44 took office. Also that police brutality only started during 45 right? Those 8 years really helped this injustice thing going on.

Antifa isn’t an organization or political party. There’s nothing to support. But i would say I’m against fascism. Are you pro fascism?

Lol

"Antifa is a left-wing, anti-fascist political movement in the United States comprising a diverse array of autonomous groups that aim to achieve their objectives through the use of both nonviolent and violent direct action rather than through policy reform."

Do you support this political movement as defined by wikipedia?

Is that better?

You know if he just would have listened to experts he would have had the easiest re-election ever. Americans love keeping incumbents during crisis.

Lol

"Antifa is a left-wing, anti-fascist political movement in the United States comprising a diverse array of autonomous groups that aim to achieve their objectives through the use of both nonviolent and violent direct action rather than through policy reform."

Do you support this political movement as defined by wikipedia?

Is that better?
Do you support the KKK and the radical right that supports Trump? It’s the same concept.

i support non violent protests. I don’t support violent protests.

ANTIFA and grouping everyone in with them is just a fake enemy the right has created to make logical people look crazy.

Do you support the KKK and the radical right that supports Trump? It’s the same concept.

i support non violent protests. I don’t support violent protests.

ANTIFA and grouping everyone in with them is just a fake enemy the right has created to make logical people look crazy.

Nah violent protests won't accomplish anything for anyone.

Antifa isn't a fake enemy created by the right. Even CNN admits it's an actual group. Of course the right is gonna over play antifa yet the political violence they commit isn't fake.

More and more people seem to be alright with violence to get their point across so I was just curious.

Nah violent protests won't accomplish anything for anyone.

Antifa isn't a fake enemy created by the right. Even CNN admits it's an actual group. Of course the right is gonna over play antifa yet the political violence they commit isn't fake.

More and more people seem to be alright with violence to get their point across so I was just curious.
More and more people are getting violent because their concerns aren’t being heard. Happy people don’t riot. Also working people don’t riot. So maybe trump should work on his double digit unemployment rate

also it’s such fake news that cnn is overly liberal. Their coverage of Hillary’s emails and the comey letter probably cost her the election

More and more people are getting violent because their concerns aren’t being heard. Happy people don’t riot. Also working people don’t riot. So maybe trump should work on his double digit unemployment rate

also it’s such fake news that cnn is overly liberal. Their coverage of Hillary’s emails and the comey letter probably cost her the election

Maybe the career politicians on both sides of the aisle should work on fixing the issues. While clearly Trump has brought some issues to the surface, they’ve been around much longer than he’s been in office.

Unemployment rate? Come on, that’s on the rona not Trump.

I mean they’re certainly not in the middle, no one really is anymore. How far left they go is mostly someone’s perception I’d say.

Back
Top Bottom