Payroll Tax Executive Order

Maybe the career politicians on both sides of the aisle should work on fixing the issues. While clearly Trump has brought some issues to the surface, they’ve been around much longer than he’s been in office.

Unemployment rate? Come on, that’s on the rona not Trump.

I mean they’re certainly not in the middle, no one really is anymore. How far left they go is mostly someone’s perception I’d say.
Europe hasn’t faced as bad economic destruction cus they got a hold of it quickly. But at least his buddies got money from the bailout that he refused congress to oversee

Europe hasn’t faced as bad economic destruction cus they got a hold of it quickly.
Europe didnt get a hold of shit, that's a fuckin fallacy. Italy, Germany, UK, Spain, and France combined equal the US in population, and have 150k deaths to the US' 180k. Remove Germany as the outlier and substitute the Baltic countries and you're equal. Total deaths and deaths per capital are two different metrics. But yeah I guess we can keep the country shut down so that 6% of people who get coronavirus and dont have underlying health issues won't die. Let's raise taxes to 60% to pay for the fallout and keep the next 3 generations sucking on that govt tit.

Europe didnt get a hold of shit, that's a fuckin fallacy. Italy, Germany, UK, Spain, and France combined equal the US in population, and have 150k deaths to the US' 180k. Remove Germany as the outlier and substitute the Baltic countries and you're equal. Total deaths and deaths per capital are two different metrics. But yeah I guess we can keep the country shut down so that 6% of people who get coronavirus and dont have underlying health issues won't die. Let's raise taxes to 60% to pay for the fallout and keep the next 3 generations sucking on that govt tit.

If this was twitter you sir would be banned for these truths. You must either have a gigantic penis or a team of Navy seal bodyguards.

So less deaths and over twice the population. Got it.

So it’s the Democrats fault that the country was shut down and the GOP giving a massive tax cut to the rich isn’t corporations sucking the govt tit....

Back
Top Bottom