PHL Bid - AEA-ATO-21-RCM-73308

I just want to be a season ticket holder for once ?

And HR is doing some picking because it’s thru USAJobs. PHL Rep did say he’ll see a list but doesn’t know when and they’ll make selections as well.
I’ll be a lifer plus I want my Villanova court side seats

Same. Grew up in Northern DE, so finally back home after 13 years. And Villanova. Sheesh. Probably better than the abomination backup QB Penn State had in today.
One of the guys I work with is from around the same place, I used to live in Baltimore. And only basketball, family friends with the coach, although I remember they used to be pretty good in whatever 1-AA is called now

They have ninety days from the list being made to select
Cool cool cool. Actually, that's good to know so thank you for the heads up. Hoping it doesn't take that long to hear something though.

Anyone have any new info? I’ve been too much of a bugaboo to the PHL facrep and HR to call again. I’m on the west coast and no one’s talking about the bid over here!

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone's heard anything? I'm still waiting! Wish they'd pick me up already so I can hurry up and wash back to my facility I hate so much! If no one has heard anything yet, I'll be sure to circle back to this thread in 3 days to ask the same question again. Also, I really hope DankVectorz trains me! He seems cool af ?

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone's heard anything? I'm still waiting! Wish they'd pick me up already so I can hurry up and wash back to my facility I hate so much! If no one has heard anything yet, I'll be sure to circle back to this thread in 3 days to ask the same question again. Also, I really hope DankVectorz trains me! He seems cool af ?
?????

EWR move pushed to end of next summer supposedly. Haven’t heard anything official.
"We can't have those high paying jobs that we tax move off Long Island! They will all get fired! I am trying to save jobs!" - Some one probably around the mid 2000's

EWR move pushed to end of next summer supposedly. Haven’t heard anything official.
Do you think this will push back selections? Or do you think they'll make decisions with perhaps longer release dates?

"We can't have those high paying jobs that we tax move off Long Island! They will all get fired! I am trying to save jobs!" - Some one probably around the mid 2000's

Automations issues is the main issue from what I’ve heard

Do you think this will push back selections? Or do you think they'll make decisions with perhaps longer release dates?

I have no idea

Back
Top Bottom