Prior Experience Facility Preference 2023 Sept.

SGF. Close to mine and the wife's family. I'm not really chasing money. Plus, it is actually decent pay for the area.
Congrats on getting someplace close to home off the bat! There are dozens including myself who will wait years to have that, courtesy of Rich’s broken ass NCEPT.

Congrats on getting someplace close to home off the bat! There are dozens including myself who will wait years to have that, courtesy of Rich’s broken ass NCEPT.
Thanks. I couldn't agree more. My wife and I discussed we were gonna turn it down if we got somewhere too far from family. To me, money doesn't matter if you're working 6 10s consistently and never see the people that matter to you.

Also, I don't picture the shit show getting fixed for another 10 years.

Thanks. I couldn't agree more. My wife and I discussed we were gonna turn it down if we got somewhere too far from family. To me, money doesn't matter if you're working 6 10s consistently and never see the people that matter to you.

Also, I don't picture the shit show getting fixed for another 10 years.
I couldn’t agree more man. I’d take a level 5 tower if it meant getting back to my family/friends and getting to do the job I love most. I’m referring to an area that’s not overly far from your neck of the woods btw. 😉 anyway enjoy SGF, I used to talk to you guys at SZL approach.

I couldn’t agree more man. I’d take a level 5 tower if it meant getting back to my family/friends and getting to do the job I love most. I’m referring to an area that’s not overly far from your neck of the woods btw. 😉 anyway enjoy SGF, I used to talk to you guys at SZL approach.
MKC?

Me too when I was at SZL 😂

Back
Top Bottom