Prior Experience Facility Preference 2023 Sept.

When I first got hired on years ago they gave me number 5. Seems like the FAA doesn’t want you getting number one out of spite so I would put your number one as number 2 through 5

I got my number one. Use this as a reference. The logic makes sense. It’s helped quite a few people out that used it, but not 100% guaranteed to work. Good luck!IMG_2179.jpeg

Got my 3rd and then saw my 1&2 on the next lists that went out. Know somebody who got his 13th when he lived 10min from #1.
FAA logic right there. I'm pretty sure I've seen two people on the same bid get each other's first, which was each of their 2nds.

FAA logic right there. I'm pretty sure I've seen two people on the same bid get each other's first, which was each of their 2nds.
That actually happened to the same guy this year. We might be talking about the same person if it was Florida 😂

It goes off of security clearance date. I got my number 1 because my security clearance was from 4 years before the bid. I think they literally rank dates and they hand out whatever is highest and still available on your list.

It goes off of security clearance date. I got my number 1 because my security clearance was from 4 years before the bid. I think they literally rank dates and they hand out whatever is highest and still available on your list.
I thought the bit reference security dates just meant people will be placed at their facility with earlier dates based on who had earlier security dates.

If it's how you said, maybe the odds are in my favor.

I thought the bit reference security dates just meant people will be placed at their facility with earlier dates based on who had earlier security dates.

If it's how you said, maybe the odds are in my favor.
Not sure what you mean. Earlier security date means it's more likely you get your top pick.

If you're talking about facility start date, security clearance has no impact on that, it's just based on pay periods and availability.

Not sure what you mean. Earlier security date means it's more likely you get your top pick.

If you're talking about facility start date, security clearance has no impact on that, it's just based on pay periods and availability.
Just got my number 1

Back
Top Bottom