Rich Santa - Can Anyone Control NATCA Spending?

I worked during it; how long are we going to keep referencing the white book as an excuse as to why our pay and working conditions keep going backwards?

You wanna re-up the slate book til 2040 too, out of the fear of a possible republican prez? 🤣
Then try rephrasing your statement... "pay hasn't been this bad since white book". You know instead of being full of shit and losing any sort of intellectual credibility.

Why is it so fucking hard for so many on this forum to be honest?

We need paid. 100%. Live in fucking reality so we can make actual progress.

none of the new controllers gives one shit about the white book. Our current contract is the new white book in our opinion. Fuck you, Pay Me.
Great. I want paid too. Which is why I don't want another white book.

Last edited:
CFS is a bunch of detail fairies getting together once a year to jerk each other off while everyone else does their actual job for them and makes NATCA look good. Every year…same detail fairies.

Just my 2 cents but they should move the venue every year and let a facility host and plan it. You’d get much more varied engagement from throughout the national membership.

Cfs is a big circle jerk of prop heads and guys who run to the tower to watch the line of planes come in and talk about it for years to come and on their death bed.

End this boondoggle immediately!!! Anyone with a sack of nuts would nip this crap in the bud. Then they would negotiate a new contract and get off mommas tit. Being yours and mine union dues. So in other words this will never end. By the way. The attends of this big circle jerk all think they know more than you!!

Rich Santa Claus end this now!!! Or resign

Cfs is a big circle jerk of prop heads and guys who run to the tower to watch the line of planes come in and talk about it for years to come and on their death bed.

End this boondoggle immediately!!! Anyone with a sack of nuts would nip this crap in the bud. Then they would negotiate a new contract and get off mommas tit. Being yours and mine union dues. So in other words this will never end. By the way. The attends of this big circle jerk all think they know more than you!!

Rich Santa Claus end this now!!! Or resign

Lmfao this guy has absolutely no idea which event cfs is 🤣

The key thing he said is that NATCA is now spending more than what they bring in for the first time. This will set off alarm bells for them even though I’m sure they have millions in reserves.

But that shows the 2% or whoever who quit made an impact. Imagine how much an impact it will be if they extend the slate book and 20% leave?
20% won't leave. Most people way to scared to fill out 1188. Especially those stuck at low levels trying to get to their forever facility. Talk is cheap. Same story every year.

20% won't leave. Most people way to scared to fill out 1188. Especially those stuck at low levels trying to get to their forever facility. Talk is cheap. Same story every year.
Well, one day soon NCEPT and all transfers are going away too for “safety” as that fatigue report recommended transfers be abolished for a period of time to stop facilities from losing any additional CPC, so they can drop out then.

Well, one day soon NCEPT and all transfers are going away too for “safety” as that fatigue report recommended transfers be abolished for a period of time to stop facilities from losing any additional CPC, so they can drop out then.
I did a quick Google search and couldn't find the report. Could you share the link?

Because at my lower level facility, were stuck in this roller coaster of staffing/training. Adequate for a few months then flood gates open and back to crap staffing

I did a quick Google search and couldn't find the report. Could you share the link?

Because at my lower level facility, were stuck in this roller coaster of staffing/training. Adequate for a few months then flood gates open and back to crap staffing
It was that major study on fatigue that was released a few months ago and was big for a day and then nobody ever said a word about it since.

Back
Top Bottom