Robinhood

I'll post up an options book thats a good read when I can.

Here is the link for the book: Link Sharing
Link Cancelled
If you have Twitter I recommend two people for options: @AnthonyOhayon and @saxena_puru. Another tip I have for you is this: good traders are successful between 40-60% of the time. Be wary of Anybody who only posts successes, and never speaks about their failures.
I was thinking of just making one for that purpose. I’ll check them out. Thanks!

If you have Twitter I recommend two people for options: @AnthonyOhayon and @saxena_puru. Another tip I have for you is this: good traders are successful between 40-60% of the time. Be wary of Anybody who only posts successes, and never speaks about their failures.
The really good ones just delete their losers. That's the best way to inflate your success rate.

Another tip I have for you is this: good traders are successful between 40-60% of the time. Be wary of Anybody who only posts successes, and never speaks about their failures.
BAS92 and you can’t just ATSAP your 90% loss, either. Remember that YOLO moves are just that. You win big, or you lose big. Best not to do that without money you can really afford to watch dissolve into nothing.

RIDE THE BEAR AND DON'T BE A BITCH...
076805e00f6ad771818d36ccef62cfd3.jpg

did you sell RKT before the earnings call? I held too long and got shagged :( It was like a rocket leading up to it but dropped like a rock.

I am often times called a bitch, pussilanimous, and many other slurs for my stance on gains. 15% and I hop off, unfortunately for RKT I woke up at 30% gains and sold. But yeah, I tend to hop off early, FOMO takes more money than it makes.

I am often times called a bitch, pussilanimous, and many other slurs for my stance on gains. 15% and I hop off, unfortunately for RKT I woke up at 30% gains and sold. But yeah, I tend to hop off early, FOMO takes more money than it makes.
In the poker world we call you a grinder. No huge paydays, no life changing cash... but always, ever so slowly, gaining

0271DF52-321C-4115-BC19-BE455E7A9A31.jpeg
Not the stock market, but I took a free $50 referral bet on DraftKings and made a YOLO 9-team parlay. No-lose situation, but potential payout of $1400. Beer money.

Back
Top Bottom